Mossberg Hushpower .410 pump

Hi

I have a Mossberg Hushpower .410 3 shot pump action shotgun for sale.

It was bought new by me in 2007 and has been used 6 times or 75 shots through it.

I never get time to do the things i need to do now with having a 7 yr old so afraid some things have to go rather than collect dust.

I have receipt and still under the 3 yrs guarantee .i paid £499 for it and will let it go for £399 ono.

You will be getting a new gun for £100+ less.

Usual criteria applies with regards the sale.

I am away for a week on Sunday but here to sell on Fri and Sat if anyone interested

Will also throw in some subsonic 410 6 shot with the deal

Thanks

Pat

West Yorks

NOW SOLD

Edited by pat123fish

Hi

It was bought new by me in 2007 and has been used 6 times or 75 shots through it.

I never get time to do the things i need to do now with having a 7 yr old so afraid some things have to go rather than collect dust.

I have receipt and still under the 3 yrs guarantee .i paid £499 for it and will let it go for £399.

You will be getting a new gun for £100 less.

I am away for a week on Sunday but here to sell on Fri and Sat if anyone interested

Thanks

Pat

West Yorks

Is it wood or a synthetic stock ? Think you may find £399 is a little too much for a 2 yr old gun .........

Hi

I have receipt and still under the 3 yrs guarantee .i paid £499 for it and will let it go for £399.

Thanks

Pat

West Yorks

Is it wood or a synthetic stock ? Think you may find £399 is a little too much for a 2 yr old gun .........

It is a wooden stock.I can only come down in price,if their is an offer on the table i am sure we could negotiate.

Hi

Thanks

Pat

West Yorks

It is a wooden stock.I can only come down in price,if their is an offer on the table i am sure we could negotiate.

i paid £440 for a new gun....took it back to the shop 2 years later...........he would only give me £100 for it and said i would be lucky to get £150 private........and that gun has only had a few shells through it and is in tip top condition even the gunshop said that, cleaned and stored right etc.......Good luck with teh sale but i feel you really need to drop the price....or do as i did and realise that for what you will get its not worth selling the bloody thing and put it back in the cabinet!