Bendover does have a point ;) all this shit about Golly only started since Nicola got the dog!!! TURK did golly get slated when you owned him??

no mate he never ever got slated when i had him mate,i dont know why nichola has been slated as he works the dog just as hard as i do, so i dont know why he's getting slated as he ownes the dog now as this lad is out with his dogs all the time and works it just as much as i did.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bendover does have a point ;) all this shit about Golly only started since Nicola got the dog!!! TURK did golly get slated when you owned him??

no mate he never ever got slated when i had him mate,i dont know why nichola has been slated as he works the dog just as hard as i do, so i dont know why he's getting slated as he ownes the dog now as this lad is out with his dogs all the time and works it just as much as i did.

I bet this is all about the OWNER of the dog and not the dog!

Its silly.

You only got yourself to blame turk, this nicola is trying to make a name for himself what ever way he can of the back of somebody elses dog, whether it be studding him out to any old bitch or parading him round shows getting attention that dog should of went to a very close friend or been shot imho ;)

Edited by redcharge
Guest NICOLA

smart dog sent jo ox a pm cos u were pals i asked him i you wanted a night out he refused thats when also i am nicolas partner and i can assure you im all man hahaha!! i think!!

Guest joe ox

I was told by the daft cnut who was holding Golly at chilton show he beats daytime dogs upto hares and he has killed daytime hares, a freind of mine was with me also heard what was said. Why would i want to spend time lamping with an idiot and a geriatric over weight dog?

Guest NICOLA

maybe geriatric mate but offer was there and you turned it down he would show any of your dogs up how much of a embarresment would that be for you a geriatric dog working better than yours haha

Guest joe ox
maybe geriatric mate but offer was there and you turned it down he would show any of your dogs up how much of a embarresment would that be for you a geriatric dog working better than yours haha

You talk shit and your an idiot I will say that to you directly next time we meet.