Swedish Import

Put it this way - the hares better start training round here...

Hello Calli - greetings from down-under :o))

I personally would love to see the pair of them "prancing around the showring" <VB>

Forget the polyester pants tho . . . . . . . you can wear good old blue jeans these days !!

They should be able to do both - hunting and showing - no probs.

After all they have rellies hunting in the deserts of the Middle East, and plenty of champion rellies around the world now in all disciplines !!

I wish you lots of success with both of them Calli.

PLEEEEEEZZ send me photos whenever you can.

Put it this way - the hares better start training round here...

Hello Calli - greetings from down-under :o))

I personally would love to see the pair of them "prancing around the showring" <VB>

Forget the polyester pants tho . . . . . . . you can wear good old blue jeans these days !!

They should be able to do both - hunting and showing - no probs.

After all they have rellies hunting in the deserts of the Middle East, and plenty of champion rellies around the world now in all disciplines !!

I wish you lots of success with both of them Calli.

PLEEEEEEZZ send me photos whenever you can.

Hi there!

Do you recognise the pups? :) :) Your lines are travelling all round the world!!

Of course I will update with photographs - I am sooo excited to have them! Angel is the most perfect saluki in temperament too.

She will work because its what our pack do - it is good for them to have the discipline and the fun!

I know how they get if they haven't had a good run so cannot imagine a non working saluki!

And yes they certainly can and should do both!

Re Polyester that was a tad tongue in cheek as there is no way I would risk the static with the feathered salukis about ;) ;)

I didn't think there was any coursing or hunting like that in Sweden or any of the countries around that neck of the woods? Have the parents worked or are they just down from working lines?

Bryan

I didn't think there was any coursing or hunting like that in Sweden or any of the countries around that neck of the woods? Have the parents worked or are they just down from working lines?

Bryan

Parents are Australian imports from the Farousi kennel....

The bitch in the picture had a pheasant on the wing before she was a year old.

Bryan

Hi Bryan :o)

The parents of this "little black bitch" do not hunt. Not in that neck of Sweden at any rate.

However - litter sister to her mother IS in the deserts in the Middle East and IS proven on all traditional game.

The Arab owner has YouTube clips up, showing her aunty coursing hare !

:D

Bryan

Hi Bryan :o)

The parents of this "little black bitch" do not hunt. Not in that neck of Sweden at any rate.

However - litter sister to her mother IS in the deserts in the Middle East and IS proven on all traditional game.

The Arab owner has YouTube clips up, showing her aunty coursing hare !

:D

I've seen that video, they make it look easy!!

Do you recognise the pups? :) :) Your lines are travelling all round the world!!

<BG> hehehehehe . . . of course I recognise the pups !!

That's what Grandmas do !!

It's lovely having my lines around the globe, I have made soooooooooo many friends out of it, it's fantastic

And yes they certainly can and should do both!

Re Polyester that was a tad tongue in cheek as there is no way I would risk the static with the feathered salukis about ;) ;)

<ggggg>>>>>>>>>> I know !!! and I was joking back. The little grizzle girl is going to be a stunner, what will you call her ??