• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a daihatsu won't rot as qwick as landrover,why are most old landy's are on galvie chassis?

lol

i got a galv chassised defender, least you have the option to change em and not have to scrap it like ya would the dishitsu!!!!

Edited by DELTA-ONE

Land Rover every time. Rag top SIII or Lightweight. Two wheel drive or four option. A bit juicy but goes anywhere. Cheap for spares and loads of them. Not that much can go wrong with them. Bit like Mecanno.

DAIHATSU'S ARE A LOAD OF SHIT SUBARU'S ARE GOOD FOR COURSING DEFENDER'S ARE THE BOLLOCKS FOR LAMPING DEPENDS [bANNED TEXT] YOU WANT YOUR MOTOR TO DO

A fourtrak is by far the most practical of the trucks in my opinion. The wing mirrors are ideal height for resting a rifle on, The detachable sun roof is ideal for lamping, the seats are comfortable, 2wd and 4wd, reasonable on the juice, dont rot too much, and theyre cheap!

I had a fourtrak then bought a landrover 90. I then sold that and bought another fourtrak. 90 is way better for proper offroading, but for everything else, fourtrak every time.

ATB Sam

ive got a 110 defender that wil ruin a scooby across a field and a lwb patrol 4.2 petrol outo a bit juicy but my god wat a machine dihatsu's are ok as long as you turn the pump up other wise there two ton slugs get a v6 trooper or shogun they can tear it up with any thing :clapper:

• 4 weeks later...
real deal do you want me to comment now?lol.

leave it happy theres loads of time to tell yet ha ha :clapper::angel:

yer just bought a legacy of a little idiot from scarbough engine blew on way home .mint feel like wringing his neck. first engine ever to go on me an happy an bigryan sat next to me . good job i was not out lamping eh,oh an a really good job i have a spare engine

:boogy: