Stag at bay Selective Coloring in ACDSee 10

Have been looking to have a go at this for a while but as a novice with photo shop cs3 i was struggling to understand the layers, anyway i downloaded a trial version of ACDsee 10 and found some instrctions on the net just wonderded what you think to it i have sold a few of the full colour ones at hunt shows ect

post-21417-1244213339.jpg

Have been looking to have a go at this for a while but as a novice with photo shop cs3 i was struggling to understand the layers, anyway i downloaded a trial version of ACDsee 10 and found some instrctions on the net just wonderded what you think to it i have sold a few of the full colour ones at hunt shows ect

saw that pic at scarview plus others :clapper::clapper:

Yea jacko that was the full colour one which one do you prefere ?

i do like that one, but prefer the full colour personally

i do like that one, but prefer the full colour personally

Thanks for that

I like dabbling with selective black & white think sometimes it makes the photo , other times it looks pants but you dont know untill you try it

Like your picture though :thumbs:

I like dabbling with selective black & white think sometimes it makes the photo , other times it looks pants but you dont know untill you try it

Good point i tried it with another photo and it didnt do it justice

I try it on loads of photos & find that if the bit you want coloured is nice & bright & theres not to much of it then it seems to work better

Good point i tried it with another photo and it didnt do it justice

I try it on loads of photos & find that if the bit you want coloured is nice & bright & theres not to much of it then it seems to work better

Thanks Kay i remeber seeing one you had done on here a week or so ago thought it looked great

Just keep having a go on your pictures thats what i do when i get 10 mins here & there :thumbs:

This is a photo i took a few years ago whilst out with the pennine foxhounds it was a joint meet with another two packs a superb day out we even managed to loose the hounds for a while untill they were found marking in a quarry

Copy_of_pennine_Joint_meet_alt_2_resized.bmp

I Use Cs3,

But Ive Got The Full Thing :D

Takes Ages To Find Out Everything On It!

Good Shit Tho :laugh:

Havnt got the patience to sift through all the options even had a look on you tube and found a few tutorials but it was some american nerd who was so fast i switched off !

i was looking to add more hounds from one photo to another

if anyone has any straight forward instructions please send me them !!

Heres another one

post-21417-1244987675.jpg