Hi Ian,

I was just wondering if you could add a new section for Hunt swaps as I think it would be a good idea for people to get the opportunity to meet other members and maybe have a day out doing something different that they dont usually get the chance to participate in .

It also gives people the opportunity to travel to different parts of the country.

I know several members already visit other members but I think it would be good to have a new section so people can advertise what they have to swap .

What do others think of this idea ???

Its certainly good to meet other members and share each others sporting activities. thanks to the forum I have met some good genuine friends one of which is no longer on the forum but I would trust this guy with my life. all said and done I've had some good sport with all the lads! I would trust these people 100% around any of the land they now know pretty well, I'm not sure I would trust sleeping in the caravan due to alot of their touchy feely tendancies ;)! but all are top lads.....

I don't travel far from this neck of the woods but I enjoy a good crack and a few drinks with some good company :yes:....

Jasper

Guest lurchers&terriers

a good idea but always be careful who you take. Iv taken quite a few out and a lot of youngsters. i believe its important to keep them interested and showing them good sport is a good way but then again iv taken people out and I'm sure some have been back. you just need to be careful.

Thought about it before foxy and it was mentioned a couple of year back... I personally think its a good idea, but you know how gullible and stupid some people can be... Could spell disaster for them, but as long as people are sensible and know the person they are out with is a TOTAL stranger ... Can't see a problem...

Guest MickyB

I had this idea a good while ago, even thought about making a website for it, but im sure it would go well on this site.... Ive also met a few good, like minded people on this site, who I now count as good friends. Ive even taken out a complete beginer out with the terriers, he contacted me through this site asking for help as he wanted an introduction into fieldsports.... at the end of the day, I trusted that he was of sound mentality, and I met him at a village for a chat before taking him out. Since then he accompanied us several times, and is a great help, as honest as they come, and is no doubt going to be involved with fieldsports for the rest of his life.... a true sportsman, and im glad I introduced him properly, with a sensible approach, showing the upmost respect for the quarry.

However, i have previously been contacted many times by shall we say, less than savoury characters, so it would be a good idea to perhaps have a verification scheme, as they do on some other websites, to avoid the inevitable low-lifes looking for poaching opertunities??????

If this goes ahead, count me in! I can offer a wide range of country persuits and fieldsports, aswell as sporting pest control activities. And with the offer of some days away now and then in exchange, sampling different areas of the country, persuing different quarry, then im all for it!

God, another section to Mod :thumbdown:

:laugh: Only joking, I think its a great idea. I echo Jaspers comments, apart from the touch feely ones on the whole :icon_redface:

I've met a few people from here, some of which have shot with me and vice versa. As long as people are sensible, then it can work. :yes:

Just do your homework folks :thumbs: