still no book 27 days later i could have walked it there and back by now why wont you phone me or pm me TERRIER S ???????????? the tracking code that you still havent produced was your idea so can you please inform me WERE THE BOOK WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERD TO YOU CAN CHECK why wont you phone me to discuss this matter ? it will not go away :wallbash:

still no book are you just a thief terriers ???????? why havent you pm'd me or phoned me ????? also does anyone else have a copy of this book for sale as it looks like terriers is planning on ignoreing me

youve been on today terriers why havent you pmd me or phoned me or are you a thief thats quite happy to let everyone on here think you are??????????stop fcuking about and send the cash back :wallbash::wallbash:

youve been on today terriers why havent you pmd me or phoned me or are you a thief thats quite happy to let everyone on here think you are??????????stop fcuking about and send the cash back :wallbash::wallbash:

its put me right off buying on here, hope you get your money off him :thumbdown: