i need tips for hair hunting with dogs

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest anonymous
tele its boring well what about the weather its raining here wait now were answering on 2 differant topics at the same time how can we do that with same ip adress

Your confusing me now... who said that.... was that me or you? Are you, me?

if somebody gives some one else a username, would it have the same ip adress????

You mean if I gave him my name and password?

:thumbs: or a spare one, or a thousand spare ones :whistling:

Guest anonymous
if somebody gives some one else a username, would it have the same ip adress????

Do you honestly think me and gyppo are one in the same?

This is absoloutly classic :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: anyone else notice how gyppo and annon have posted at exactly the same time on atleast 4 occasions. Talk about trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes. I would say if they were 2 people it would be near on impossible for that to actualy happen. MB has lost the plot.

Guest gyppo

a thoshand spare ones, :clapper::clapper::clapper: come on tomo who ever is were ever will show up so if iam anom and he is mb and mb is me and were using names you set up but were on the same computer we will have same ip address clear as

Do you honestly think me and gyppo are one in the same?

honestly , i dont care :thumbs:

Guest gyppo
a thoshand spare ones, :clapper::clapper::clapper: come on tomo who ever is were ever will show up so if iam anom and he is mb and mb is me and were using names you set up but were on the same computer we will have same ip address clear as
it doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out simoman has got it completly wrong on the backing of some other person and has made up the storey we have same ip adress :clapper::clapper::clapper:
Guest anonymous
This is absoloutly classic :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: anyone else notice how gyppo and annon have posted at exactly the same time on atleast 4 occasions. Talk about trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes. I would say if they were 2 people it would be near on impossible for that to actualy happen. MB has lost the plot.

You posted the same time as me freddy :icon_eek: Does that mean you've just proved your own theory wrong? It only shows minutes you tit...