i need tips for hair hunting with dogs

This is absoloutly classic :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: anyone else notice how gyppo and annon have posted at exactly the same time on atleast 4 occasions. Talk about trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes. I would say if they were 2 people it would be near on impossible for that to actualy happen. MB has lost the plot.

You posted the same time as me freddy :icon_eek: Does that mean you've just proved your own theory wrong? It only shows minutes you tit...

No i havent proved my own theory wrong at all. It's very possible for it to happen now and then but 4 times in one thread. Grow up you joker.

Isn't there a flood error shown if you post too quickly after posting?

not if you have 2 pages open with 2 different accounts

Speaking from experience are we?

YES

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just admit your wrong not same ip not same person not even person you say we are :big_boss::big_boss:

You have spent several pages waffling.............I shall wait to get it doublechecked and reply (as i have mentioned several times), oh and please find the post where I suggested who you are???????????????????

Guest anonymous
if somebody gives some one else a username, would it have the same ip adress????

You mean if I gave him my name and password?

:thumbs: or a spare one, or a thousand spare ones :whistling:

Do you honestly think me and gyppo are one in the same?

another thread f****d who cares if you are the same

Blame the monitor, he started it.

It gets better, your monitor is now telling you to do things. HAHAHA you need help pal

Sorry son, I don't see the point in having an intellectual battle with you when your clearly unarmed..... get an adult to explain it.

Edited by anonymous
Guest lurchers&terriers

pm me the ip and i will tell you where town and sometimes street they come from (have a handy wee tool) but isps like aol use the same ip for everyone. you need to contact them to find out.

Guest gyppo
just admit your wrong not same ip not same person not even person you say we are :big_boss::big_boss:

You have spent several pages waffling.............I shall wait to get it doublechecked and reply (as i have mentioned several times), oh and please find the post where I suggested who you are???????????????????

wait fenmaster suggested we both same person then 2 replys later you said myself and anom are the same person as we have the same ip address coinsidence or what but wait you and fenmaster could be the same person

Guest anonymous
pm me the ip and i will tell you where town and sometimes street they come from (have a handy wee tool) but isps like aol use the same ip for everyone. you need to contact them to find out.

I'm aol and to be honest, if anyone on here gave my details out to anyone, they'll have the full brunt of the law on them.

if somebody gives some one else a username, would it have the same ip adress????

It gets better, your monitor is now telling you to do things. HAHAHA you need help pal

Sorry son, I don't see the point in having an intellectual battle with you when your clearly unarmed..... get an adult to explain it.

Did the monitor tell you type that aswell? I dont think im the one who is un armed here. Keep trying though.... SON

Guest gyppo

aggree simoman pm this man the ip addresses he will tell you if were the same but wait if he comes back with the truth and thats were not,it will be a fix

Guest anonymous

Did the monitor tell you type that aswell? I dont think im the one who is un armed here. Keep trying though.... SON

Get your 13th post in, quick.........

wait fenmaster suggested we both same person then 2 replys later you said myself and anom are the same person as we have the same ip address coinsidence or what but wait you and fenmaster could be the same person

Once again, i'll repeat ind the post where I suggested who you? Answer, you can't because I didn't....................

Once again, i'll repeat find the post where I suggested who you? Answer, you can't because I didn't....................

aggree simoman pm this man the ip addresses he will tell you if were the same but wait if he comes back with the truth and thats were not,it will be a fix

No IPs are being sent anywhere. I'll lock this thread niw because it pathetic but rest assuered i'm a man of my word and when I receive an answer I will reopen the post and deliver my findings :victory:

P.S. Lets not let this spill into new threads..............

Well fellas, I did say I would reply when I have an answer and it looks like anonymous and gyppo are sharing the same provider but it doesn't look like they are the same person, I don't know who anonymous is but I beleive do know who gyypo (not MB). I said I would post if I was wrong and here it is but I think the reactions were shall we say..a bit extreme.......................