i need tips for hair hunting with dogs

IF this is not a wind up then this lad is very green and the lurcher people on here can give sound advice but be gaurded in what you say no doubt there are anti field sports people in aussy land.

Are you at the wind up??? How can you give a guy with a lab advice on how to course hares?

you could try telling the young lad that a lab is going to struggle catching hares ..

and he may need a lurcher type dog to give them a run for there money.....saying that my bushing terrier caught three winter hares this season....accidenty of course... :D

Was it on the fens in January??? Thought not.... :tongue4:

no it was in small fields in lancashire... :D ....and his lab aint running the fens either.... :blink: ..what dogs do you run mr anno..... :D ....

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest anonymous
IF this is not a wind up then this lad is very green and the lurcher people on here can give sound advice but be gaurded in what you say no doubt there are anti field sports people in aussy land.

Are you at the wind up??? How can you give a guy with a lab advice on how to course hares?

you could try telling the young lad that a lab is going to struggle catching hares ..

and he may need a lurcher type dog to give them a run for there money.....saying that my bushing terrier caught three winter hares this season....accidenty of course... :D

no it was in small fields in lancashire... :D ....and his lab aint running the fens either.... :blink: ..what dogs do you run mr anno..... :D ....

If I told you, I'd need to kill you :stinker: You'll recognise them soon enough once I get myself one of those 3 inch bright blue collar thingys....

If I told you, I'd need to kill you :stinker: You'll recognise them soon enough once I get myself one of those 3 inch bright blue collar thingys....

:rolleyes:
Guest anonymous

:rolleyes:

:stupid:

snooper you aint that dull are you that you aint sussed yet who annonymous is its that idiot cornish pasty and he runs those doubled up merchants with the help of his motor you know those super dooper dogs that got blown away by a couple of field hares doubled up and he took the clip of utube go on the cunters site you can listen to the stupid b*****d and his mates all night on there ranting on about coursing dogs :clapper:

Guest gyppo

fenmaster you have a real problem with the pastie man :angry: i heard he has thrown a challange to run anyone day and night take him up and then you could shut him up for once and all and if annom is him wouldnt it be better if they allowed him back as him then at least we know who were talking to as everyone has differant names now even you fen master cause didnt you get banned on here and jc???

hey brick every one on here as had problems with you and your constant barrage about coursing dogs gyppo being another one of your user names and no i aint never been banned from any sites this is the only site i go on or been on come to that

and im more than happy to run you anytime but january would be my preferred time ill even put the odds in your favour if it will help you lets say we run three mine got to kill two and yours as to jack by saying yours i mean your black or brindle which ever one you decide to run oh and another thing you have to publicly apologise to chartpolski for all the slanderous remarks you and your harpie mates tried to spread about him have we got a deal then

Guest anonymous

snooper you aint that dull are you that you aint sussed yet who annonymous is its that idiot cornish pasty and he runs those doubled up merchants with the help of his motor you know those super dooper dogs that got blown away by a couple of field hares doubled up and he took the clip of utube go on the cunters site you can listen to the stupid b*****d and his mates all night on there ranting on about coursing dogs :clapper:

Fenmasterbater, you that scared of this brick guy, you imagine he's everywhere? Paranoid fool............ :dance: :shout: :dance: :shout:

Guest anonymous
Well using a simple IP check I know that gyppo and anonymous ARE the one and same..........................

Your a moderator too right? Why you lie? We both know you are a lier so why would you want to? If the ip address check is easy, tell everyone how to do it so we can all see how much of a lier you are......... I dare yeaaaa...

Well using a simple IP check I know that gyppo and anonymous ARE the one and same..........................

Your a moderator too right? Why you lie? We both know you are a lier so why would you want to? If the ip address check is easy, tell everyone how to do it so we can all see how much of a lier you are......... I dare yeaaaa...

He ca do it because he's a moderator genius, how do you think people get banned? :wallbash:

Well one of the joys of being a moderator is the IP tool, I can read IP address' above each post and yours and gyppo are exactly the same........