Gun confiscated.

Guest Chip

i dont think its the case lads i did take the gun in stating i think its under powered hence my post a few days earlier regarding pellets.

i was expecting to have to send the gun off to be serviced or something so very supprised to be told it was at what it was.

and no i needed scopes they wasnt expensive and they took the time to remove my old ones and fit the new..

i rung the shop up first thing and mentioned this thread and pasted him the link.

hes sending me the correct data that amounts to the 14.7.

So now that you have your gun back, he is making up another sheet, that amounts to 14,7 ft/lbs. Does he do this using telepathy or some other celestial powers ? :whistling:

If your gunsmith can explain his way out of this, he has clearly missed his calling as far as his line of work is concerned as he should have gone into politics. Heck he could have made it right to the top with the likes of Gordon Brown and co.

ATB

Michael

the man is a genious he will do well!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chip
how much did he charge to sort the gun out mate,and did you get your old sights back or did he get rid of them for you?

just curious about how much he charged,cheers :thumbs:

it was a mere £20 to turn it down with cronos i dont think its fleeceing.

fitted my new scopes mounts, and give me the old ones back.

i also spoke about purchaseing new seals springs etc and having them fitted the fella said dont bother you dont need them.

so not the actions of a ripoff in my mind.also threw in a free bottle of this blueing gell ive never used before.

ok he should have had this chrono thing in order first time round otherwise i felt i got great service.

how much did he charge to sort the gun out mate,and did you get your old sights back or did he get rid of them for you?

just curious about how much he charged,cheers :thumbs:

it was a mere £20 to turn it down with cronos i dont think its fleeceing.

fitted my new scopes mounts, and give me the old ones back.

i also spoke about purchaseing new seals springs etc and having them fitted the fella said dont bother you dont need them.

so not the actions of a ripoff in my mind.also threw in a free bottle of this blueing gell ive never used before.

ok he should have had this chrono thing in order first time round otherwise i felt i got great service.

£20 for peace of mindChip :thumbs: