It's been 5 Days and She looks the same but I guess these things take time!

Butch

5 Days ............... :D

Some of the keeps that Dogmen used to put their dogs were commonly 12 weeks long, and a huge amount more intensive than a few walkies, it takes a LOT of work to get a dog fit.

Have a look on some of those american sites you go on and look at some of the keeps they put their dogs through, full time job for sure!

i think they tend to put weight on once speyed like its just like a woman having a histerectomy or being sterelised it throws there hormones of etc

Bollocks. Cut down on the food and increase exercise and It will come off. My bitch has been spayed about 2 years now and before that I read loads about them going fat. Aslong as you don't let them they ain't going to pile on the pounds..

It's been a Week Today and I can see a small Improvement, the Muscles are a bit more defined and there's a bit off Her Gut.. Nothing amazing but then that's never going to happen after a Week!

I'll keep up what I'm dong for another Week and then I'll start doing something different, a bit of Biking and some Springpole.

How long should I let Her work the Springpole for and how often?

No point putting a Picture up as I don't think It'd show any difference but I will next Week.

Butch ;)

Trying to see if your dog is changing in shape/size visually is quite difficult, as you see them every day! Try using a tape measure and take some readings of her belly, chest, neck, etc do it the same everytime and you should start to notice any differance's?

This Is Her when we first started (Monday)

I'll get pics up every Monday hopefully to show the progress.

DSCF1734.jpg

Butch

God mate, get her to a vet QUICK FFS, that growth on her neck looks f*cking terrible !!!! :D

Very f*ckin' funny! :laugh:

I've started Biking Her since this Evening, I'll carry on Walking Her for the 2 Miles In the Afternoon but Instead of the 2 Mile Walk In the Evening I'll walk Her about half a Mile and have Her Trot beside my Bike for about 1.5 Miles :yes:

I might nip up to the Butchers Tomorrow and get some Meat Scraps to feed Her, I'm thinking about giving Her Half Her normal dry Food and mixing In some Meat?

Butch