BSA ultra single-shot or air arms s200

wich one  

28 members have voted

1. 1. bsa ultra single shot or AA s200

• bsa ultra single shot
    • AA s200

just out of interest - bsa ultra owners - what case did you keep your gun in? there too short for normal length ones and you have a baggy bit at the end, anyone know where you can but a special case? cheers

my mate got a case for a rat catcher which it fitted in well, only 2 problems, the case is purple, and the gun dont fit in it any more cos he got a better silencer! lol

witch one? at my local gunshop the AA s200 is going for £350 and the ultra is going for £399. they both have good ratings and there both S shot pcp's so wich one?

thanks, Aaron.

to be fair mate the s400 is only 360-370 depending on where you buy it from and i would rather have that than the s200 or the ultra if 400 is your price limit

i wouldnt have the s200

its soo ugly

i would never buy a gun no matter how good if it was ugly

i would never even look at the logun s16 its hidious

:angry:

so you go for style over quality

and rifle tiass, do you think the s400 is better than the s200? i may consider buying one of these. although i thought that they were over £400 wich is my budget.

new poll here:

wich is better (if the s400 is under £400)?

no need for long posts reply .A. if you think s200 and .B. if you think s400.

I have a S200 with the 10shot mag and find it an excellent little gun especially for stalking over rough or hilly ground.The accuracy is excellent and mine is .22 and can take rabbits out to as far as the person is capable of shooting......P&G

I have a S200 with the 10shot mag and find it an excellent little gun especially for stalking over rough or hilly ground.The accuracy is excellent and mine is .22 and can take rabbits out to as far as the person is capable of shooting......P&G

Ditto Mate ;)