Whippet Pups with more pics!

Hi

I posted this earlier but it has gone missing? i have been a member since 08 and go on here daily, this is my first litter of pups

I have bred my Laguna Whippet shes 4 1/2 years old 21inch to a working pediegree whippet 21 1/2 both 100% working day & nite

I have 5 pupies 2 Bitches and 3 Dogs £200

if interested contact me on 07773684152

Cheers Paul

Edited by billy1978

Guest traceyg
Hi

I posted this earlier but it has gone missing? i have been a member since 08 and go on here daily, this is my first litter of pups

I have bred my Laguna Whippet shes 4 1/2 years old 21inch to a working pediegree whippet 21 1/2 both 100% working day & nite

I have 5 pupies 2 Bitches and 3 Dogs left £200 Dogs £ 225 Bitches

if interested contact me on 07773684152

Cheers Paul

I did remove the post bill as i thought it was a new user who hadn't posted before looking at your profile i do remember having contact with you in the passed and know you enjoy the forum . keep posting please mate and as i said fill in your about me page as this always helps .As i said it may get removed by another mod who may rightly disagree as you haven't posted much but all the best T/G

Bump

all pups 200 pounds, will make excellent lamping/ferreting dogs both parents cracking dogs 100% ( i am keeping the blue bitch)

Cheers paul

Edited by billy1978
will try and add more pics of black pups , i am keeping the blue bitch, these are very healthy strong pups

Cheers paul

you would have plenty of takers for the blue bitch mate......what a beauty!!!