Members who haven't posted!!

• 2 weeks later...

i dont post on here much, but i do come on here

i was always told by my nana, "talking is silver, silence is gold"

so i dont say much of anything

"Ditto", nah, just kidding, I'm from the U.S. and have two hunting dogs. One is a Leopard Cur, the other a fell terrier. I hunt mainly coon, squirrel and groundhog. My terrier is still a pup, but I've kept patterdales for 5 yrs, not that that means a thing, LOL! I don't have any pics posted on any picture sites, and don't really want to learn how to do that, but would gladly e-mail pictures of my dogs to anyone that would like to post them. Mouser

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well its nearly August then with a bit of luck we'll have a cold snap, bit of frost and its back out with the ferrets etc etc, couple of my permissions are dead funny they dont care what month it is i cant get on till they've had the first hard frost. This summer really seems to be dragging i cant be arsed to do anything except walk the dogs a bit, had great plans for the long net in the summer nights and i just cant be bothered with it, we'll see how things go over the next few weeks

regards Paul

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gundog

i've only posted once, but would like to stay a member..i dont know much about any of the topics , other than airguns,but some of the posts make interesting reading, and i like most of the dogs .

as has ben said further up this thread,i beleive, if you havent got anything constructive to say,then dont say anything at all..that does'nt stop me enjoying the forum though..

all the best..... Jeff :)