Ferret rape

Guest MOLLY

Guest MOLLY

The hob is currently locked in a hutch untill he stops trying to eat the kits :sick:

I allow the hob out and lock the kit up to give him some run about with the jills. Problem is he is now raping one of the jills, the same one each time. She definately is not in season and she is tiny compared to him, ive found them lying in this heat exhausted on the bottom of the run and he was still gripped onto her neck, she isnt big enough to put him right. Will this eventually stop, should i just allow them to keep at it or is it wise to keep them seperated in this heat?

MOLL.

i would seperate them, it is not unknown for jills to come back in season and the last thing you want is a litter of kits in september :11: besides he could injure her :diablo:

Guest MOLLY
i would seperate them, it is not unknown for jills to come back in season and the last thing you want is a litter of kits in september :11: besides he could injure her :diablo:

He has had the snip :yes:

So when will i know to put them back together again, just keep trying him?

MOLL.

He has had the snip :yes:

So when will i know to put them back together again, just keep trying him?

MOLL.

:11: HE'S SNIPPED :11: sorry i thought he was the father of the kits :wacko:

my snipped hob lives with 5 jills, and as and when they come into season he takes them out :D , anyway i have seperated one jill, as she is getting cut up round the neck/ears now i aint sure if its the other jills dragging her about or whether she is his favourite :laugh::laugh:

just wait till it starts to cool down a bit and his nuts starts to shrink back up, as his nuts shrink so will his libido :11:

Guest MOLLY

He is the father :blink: seems you have to wait 12wks after the snip to be safe...i though 6wks was adequate :icon_redface::laugh:

I cant keep him in that hutch till winter :( he needs to move about, he's a big lad in a tiny hutch. Ill sort something out....maby put the jill in with the kit when i let him out for a while?

MOLL.

He is the father :blink: seems you have to wait 12wks after the snip to be safe...i though 6wks was adequate :icon_redface::laugh:

MOLL.

:11: :11: i have heard of others doing that too :11:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest simple simon
The hob is currently locked in a hutch untill he stops trying to eat the kits :sick:

I allow the hob out and lock the kit up to give him some run about with the jills. Problem is he is now raping one of the jills, the same one each time. She definately is not in season and she is tiny compared to him, ive found them lying in this heat exhausted on the bottom of the run and he was still gripped onto her neck, she isnt big enough to put him right. Will this eventually stop, should i just allow them to keep at it or is it wise to keep them seperated in this heat?

MOLL.

HAS SHE HAD COUNSELLING? :guitar:

Similary, I've heard that 70% of vasectomized hobs are able to produce kits after the 2nd year due to severed sperm-ducts rejoining.

Has anyone had this happening??

Cheers

Eggy

there has been loads of cases of it hapening this year i know to 3 litter born in my area alone :no: