Two greys today

I was asked back to clear yet more squirrels from two adjoining properties.

I set two 110's on each property and today got a result. Nothing when I checked this morning, but at 6.15pm tonight I had two from one property and none from the other. Of course it helps if you take the safety catches off... :wallbash:

moto_0842.jpg

There are four more in the drey they have made in the big cedar which is smack in the middle of one lawn, I think these are the ones affecting both properties, so four more to go for a full house!

PS. ALL safeties are now off :icon_redface:

H

No Steve. It piddled it down all day and I wasn't going to stand on a ladder in the pouring rain even under the canopy of a large cedar just for a bloody squirrel!

As soon as the weather breaks I will though. ;)

well done mate, would you no be afraid incase you catch a red

Unfortunately Billy there are no reds here. I have not seen a red squirrel in Britain for years, but I am doing my utmost to redress the balance!

Several miles south of me there are no greys, only reds, but that is the Isle of Wight!

H

Modelled after Alan Salmons John. (Masterhunter). :drinks:

I have found them to be the most stable and easy to use. Although getting a catch out is sometimes a bit tricky.

I often use a 3 sided bit of mesh when putting a BG on a tealer, but these are all in one and also stack reasonably well.

I made Ratsnatcher a couple too but I never heard if he used them! <_<

Well, here is another from this afternoon, caught exactly the same as the last one by the snout and across the chest.

moto_0847.jpg

Edited by Holdaway
well done mate, would you no be afraid incase you catch a red

Unfortunately Billy there are no reds here. I have not seen a red squirrel in Britain for years, but I am doing my utmost to redress the balance!

Several miles south of me there are no greys, only reds, but that is the Isle of Wight!

H

Hi lads I live in Scotland and have never seen a red.That,s why i hate grey,s. Catcher 1

I made Ratsnatcher a couple too but I never heard if he used them! <_<

You came round and drunk my tea, while I made them ;)

They are the best styled b/g cubby holders I have seen to date :D

I dont use mine B/Gs much, but when I have had caused too, for squirrels in the loft then I stick a couple in for good measure, but personally, I have had better results with Mk6 fenns and a cubby. :victory:

I hope you enjoyed your meal the other Day, you Posh Git, sorry to of bothered you :feck:

Well done D, youve reminded me that I have squig, well past its sell by date in the back of my van :o

Minky still not around :whistling::D