Vermin Manager - Help

Guest buster321c

Guest buster321c

Anybody use Vermin Manager ? Its a small programme that you can use to keep a count your kills , conditions , dates , places ect - Ive been using it for a bit and its just dawned on me that i cant print or e-mail the details . If anyone uses anything like it , or has any ideas , ide appreciate it , cheers Buster .

post-8054-1243148428_thumb.jpg

Guest buster321c

Its like this , i have aquired a new shoot with a company that has lots of rural sites in the midlands . I have been promised liberty on all the sites as long as i keep the area manager happy with the results , thus , if i could print / E-mail the said report -

1 , It looks professional.

2 , I can keep the manager happy e-mailing him weekly, and keeping him up to date, as its a pain to post stuff to him.

3 , I can keep a permenant record of dates /times / weather conditions , for my own records .

wouldnt it be as easy to knock on out in excel? im only a lightweight spreadsheet user but even i reckon i could do one to suit.............if you get really stuck ill have a do for you myself

atb

chris