out tonite

got a call from 2 mates who have a bit of permission the farmer was going crazy about the amount of rabbits on the edge of the field along side the burn which is now half dried up its full of shallow burys so asked if sam3009 and myself could help them out at first we werent very keen due to there might be a lot of young but then we thought what the heck we,ll give it a go as we might get asked back later in the year so of we went tonight at 6 and finished at about 9.30 7 rabbits better off we just used 2 hobs 1 at a time to avoid them fighting both collared up in case they came across young ones and lay up but everything went ok ferret in rabbit out :gunsmilie: BANG in the bag a good time was had by all and one happy farmer 7 crop eaters less my ferret even showed sam its swimming abilities lol :D

7 is great. I'll be out over the weekend (if I ever leave work :( ) as my boyfirend has had a load of gorse hacked back for me. ~ I was complaining about all the burrows it was covering a few months back. He's so sweet. I'd be very happy with 7 dead bunnies by Tuesday.