hi there i am looking to sell my swaroski 8x50 scope which is about 6/7 years old with a steel tube not aluiminum but don't know the value of it ?!?!?! could anybody give me any ideas or an idea on who to ask thanks in advance

drew

u will probably get betwen £10 and £20

hi there i am looking to sell my swaroski 8x50 scope which is about 6/7 years old with a steel tube not aluiminum but don't know the value of it ?!?!?! could anybody give me any ideas or an idea on who to ask thanks in advance

drew

u will probably get betwen £10 and £20

oh dear lol :sick:

drew

What reticle???? Bag of Dog's doings and not worth a ****, but I'm a decent sort and it would upset me to see you cry, so I'll take a flier and offer £20 delivered.

:thumbs:

£250 is the lowest i would sell for !

did you hit the 0 key by accident???? why would you want a valuation and then say i want £250 for it????? stick it on evil bay if you want a bloody auction :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Guys why dont you put your glasses on he has'nt said he wants £250 for it someone else has !

oh my dog your right. :icon_eek::icon_eek: next time can i have it in brail please.................................

I AM VERY SORRY FOR MY POST,I WILL DO MY BEST TO PAY MORE ATTENTION IN FUTURE...........SORRY MATE