I'm a Man U supporter but to be Honest I don't think this lads going to be very popular in pre-season training, I'm not saying that England would have won if Rooney did'nt walk as the way they played with or without him was shite! but Ronaldo was a total Wanker the way he reacted to a club team mate.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Man U supporter but to be Honest I don't think this lads going to be very popular in pre-season training, I'm not saying that England would have won if Rooney did'nt walk as the way they played with or without him was shite! but Ronaldo was a total Wanker the way he reacted to a club team mate.

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Guest J.P.

Well said Carreg! I've seen so much acting and diving this cup that I thought after the golden boot presentation there was going to be an academy award show too!!-LOL :laugh: But apparently that is all part of the game now, the amature plows through defenders, the professional dives and falls. ;)

As far as Ronaldo--it's about country and club...tell me you would expect Beckham to show difference to Spain or Hargraves to play different against Germany??? Beckham's lack of heart, and Rooney's immaturity helped seal thier fate. Not Portugal's play. Fear not..Portugal will not go any farther, as they are not that good of a team. ;)

Im a Man utd supporter :diablo: to & to see the so called stars of world football cheat as they have makes me embarased to admit it :ph34r:

Rooney Joke :11:

Ronaldo Words fail me :sick:

Heinze discrace :sick:

Guest grubygrafter
He only did what 90+% of footballers would do, football is about cheating, if he was English he'd have been a hero................Carreg

bullshit he backstabbed a team mate and new what he was doing before he went on the park . you get trash like that in all walks of life. they will never be hero's and always get theres fecking scumbag :diablo::diablo:

Guest chilli

winning is all that matters , it wouldnt bother me if a english player did that . we wernt good enough simple as that . f**k all to do with what ronaldo did the manager lost that game for us . i could get a england team to the quarter finals piece of piss , with the players he has at his disposal he should have won . Sven is a shit manager i said that the first day he got the job nothings changed anyone with a modicum of football knowledge will no that he is a fool who has no tactical knowledge . He f****d up all through this championship an the last an dont even get me on the 2002 world cup against a 10 man brazil :realmad: .

So i will tell you all this for a fact england will not win anything under mclaren he is shit a yes man to the fa he is a tactically naive an dosnt command the respect of players , if the fa were serious about winning they would have signed big sam or oniel but like brian clough many moons ago big same calls it how it is so he wont get a sniff ever !!

Just think sven is 35m better of for his time as england manager , good work if you can get it .

Fact is they'll all still get their 120k a week and retire in their early thirties millionaires, then become "experts" on the box telling everyone how future players are shaping up. Joe Bloggs and the likes of me and you will still be at it 'til we're 65 or over and for what? Not a feckin' tap! I stopped going standing in the old K stand in the late eighties when the cost started to spiral out of control. Hopefully Beckham's gone for good, 'cos the c**t can't tackle or head a ball. Give the arm band to Terry and f**k Rooney off 'til he's grown up. Amen.

at the end of the day the guy was playing for his COUNTRY IN THE WORLD CUP ... club teams go out of the window your loyalties are towards your country simple as ... if that fat ugly c**t cant keep his temper under control then he shouldnt be payed the fortune he gets every year ... and lets not forget that the justification of the extortionate pay packet to footballers is that they are role models for todays youth ... well done rooney f*****g class act you are ... NOT ..........

at the end of the day the guy was playing for his COUNTRY IN THE WORLD CUP ... club teams go out of the window your loyalties are towards your country simple as ... if that fat ugly c**t cant keep his temper under control then he shouldnt be payed the fortune he gets every year ... and lets not forget that the justification of the extortionate pay packet to footballers is that they are role models for todays youth ... well done rooney f*****g class act you are ... NOT ..........

convienent you condem a man for a flash of temper but theres no mention of dirty, traiter, scumbag ronaldo's disgraceful behaviour, where i come from a flash of temper aint a big deal but being a backstabbing b*****d is, i agree with GRUBYGRAFTER :good: anyway you welsh guys dont even no f**k all about football :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that should get the ball rolling