poaching

im just catching up with this topic so thought id add my piece my advice would be you only live once for a short time so go where you want and do what you want and when you get caught and we all do sometimes try to be as polite as you can i have got permision in this way before on the other hand if the keeper or farmer gets arsey and trys to take your stuff dont kick his head in do what they would do to you and call the old bill belive me they wont do you for a bit of rabbiting but they will do him for asult and theft of your kit be just as sly as them. by the way do ask for permission firs if your refused leave it a week and sneek on :D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best option for any one poaching is flight not fight the keepers who shot me didnt like me getting away but they left the area faster than any poacher after theyd tried to put five shots into me lucky only two found their target.atvb

they would be getting ten gallon of petrol poured in there front room aswell the pr***s. :diablo: absolutely no need for sake of a couple of rabbits that they have to control by law. fair play if someone was stealing there birds or sheep or whatever but a couple of little thumpers going walkies aint gunna matter to anyone. :angry:

My lad got agood a kicking for walking over some local land by 3 lads older bigger and battered him with shovels did not give him a chance to explain, he had no dog with hi no gun no ferret just him after dark he was cutting threw the land yes but poaching no,he a good lad and never been in bother with the law and they just hammered him and said if they saw him on there again they would kill him as its their land not his.I just wondered what you lads thought about this this was when he was 20 i will tell you the next chapter if any interest ;););)

My lad got agood a kicking for walking over some local land by 3 lads older bigger and battered him with shovels did not give him a chance to explain, he had no dog with hi no gun no ferret just him after dark he was cutting threw the land yes but poaching no,he a good lad and never been in bother with the law and they just hammered him and said if they saw him on there again they would kill him as its their land not his.I just wondered what you lads thought about this this was when he was 20 i will tell you the next chapter if any interest ;););)

chapter 2..........

See well these 3 lads lived local to us and were right wa~~~~s you know the type push ppl about loved to drink then shout their mouths about what they did who they knew lol and what they would do to anyone who upset them real smart all this in a small village pub.Anyway they must have upset someonelse real bad as one by one they got hammered i mean real bad ,one lad walks with a stick now i hear the other lad dose not go out into the dark anymore and the 3rd lad moved away READY FOR THIS BIT :lol::lol::lol: last week i put my transit van breaking as failed its mot so i put spares or repair etc.Anyway phone rings my lad says yup yup yup grinning and said to lad on phone ok let me take a post code and address i think the lads planning on sending sommit,but turns out its te 3rd lad after something from the van and me lad realised his voice and said yup will get a quote but will neeed a address for it to be sent and a name,sure enough its him slippery little ba~~~~d.Now i am all for having a scrap if its fair and i am deff not a call the police kinda guy if you know what i mean ;) but 3 lads battering me lad these lads are 30 odd not kids and should have known better but i guess they live and learn.Anyway i belive you reap what you sow and sorry about me spelling and gramma and me banging on i just hate ppl like that....and as for the 3rd lad i am sure that he will get whats coming to him without any elp from me.

Shame your not close jenkin i could help you out with a bit of ferreting maybe this year or if you fancey a trip let us know dan.

i went to college at norfolk to get my plant tickets mate. bircham newton. bin dying to go back down where abouts in norfolk are u mate?

quote]I have had more than a beating mate 5 days in hospital with shotgun injuris and still suffering with lead shot embeded in my back and yes i was onley after a few rabbits.

Any Feckin keeper shot me or mine would be spending the rest of his life eatin Pheasant , deer and rabbit through a fecking straw. :angry:

we got collard by the rozzers for ferreting a motorway banking that backed on to one of our permision fields,

all we were asked is " wheres your hi-viz vests boys" we then promptly explained what we were up to and that we were only working the top of the banking next to the fenceline for the field.

mr plod then exclaimed "carry on lads" and left with 2 paunched bunnies.

happy days.... :D

what about if you were caught poaching in scotland because there is no tressassing law in scotland

I think they do you for tresspass with damage up here i heard of boys getting done going over a fence and the police said they damaged it by slackening it , think they will try to get something on you

Just a word of warning anybody who executes revenge on anybody for wat ever reason the law comes down on them twice as hard because if they did'nt it would be the first steps towards anarchy and if you are like me freedom is very important its not very nice [bANNED TEXT] that big steel door slams behind you but dont forget theirs more than one way to skin a cat.atvb

Just a word of warning anybody who executes revenge on anybody for wat ever reason the law comes down on them twice as hard because if they did'nt it would be the first steps towards anarchy and if you are like me freedom is very important its not very nice [bANNED TEXT] that big steel door slams behind you but dont forget theirs more than one way to skin a cat.atvb

why how meany ways are there to skin a cat ????