Welsh hunters on the site

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I live in the fine county of Swansea, does that count as Welsh? :D

I think you'll find that Harrycatcat's first joke is incorrect, its "What do you call a sheep tied to a lamppost in Cardiff?" :D :D

You can tell I'm a Jack :yes:

:clapper::clapper:

Ogmore valley in the Sunny south of Wales. Got a fair few English living here now so thinking of moving to somewhere were theres more Welsh as i can't Understand them when they speak! :whistling:

Guest gaz100604
funny keep it up lads

i think we should have a couple of pics of these ladies and run a poll which one should be pullin the guinness tap tonight.......... :big_boss: we could point you in the right direction

good plan but cant unfortually cud get myself caught haha knowing my luck someone on here would know one of the girls and id be drinking guineess all by me lonesome :tongue2:

Ogmore valley in the Sunny south of Wales. Got a fair few English living here now so thinking of moving to somewhere were theres more Welsh as i can't Understand them when they speak! :whistling:

Try Ceredigion, nothing but Welsh speakers there :D

I'm surprised you haven't reminded me of our 'infestation' down this way... :whistling:

The Welsh Assembly announced recently the opening of Wales's second airport, the Gurnos Estate International Airport in Merthyr Tydfil.

The first flight to arrive was the 11.50 Virgin Airlines Cross-Atlantic flight from America. The people from Gurnos estate were so excited that they raced to meet the flight, as it was the first Virgin seen in the area for 20 years.

The return journey to America was due for departure at 12.30, but it was delayed because when the pilot went to the aircraft he found it up on blocks and stripped to the bone. As a result every house in the Gurnos now has a new hall carpet, every lounge now has a reclining chair, every bed has new pillow cases, and Mrs Bowen who is living on the end of the street has a new number for the house, number 747.

The Welsh Assembly announced recently the opening of Wales's second airport, the Gurnos Estate International Airport in Merthyr Tydfil.

The first flight to arrive was the 11.50 Virgin Airlines Cross-Atlantic flight from America. The people from Gurnos estate were so excited that they raced to meet the flight, as it was the first Virgin seen in the area for 20 years.

The return journey to America was due for departure at 12.30, but it was delayed because when the pilot went to the aircraft he found it up on blocks and stripped to the bone. As a result every house in the Gurnos now has a new hall carpet, every lounge now has a reclining chair, every bed has new pillow cases, and Mrs Bowen who is living on the end of the street has a new number for the house, number 747.

i live not 20 mins away from the gurnos and it is really as bad as he said