Welsh hunters on the site

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I live in the fine county of Swansea, does that count as Welsh? :D

I think you'll find that Harrycatcat's first joke is incorrect, its "What do you call a sheep tied to a lamppost in Cardiff?" :D :D

You can tell I'm a Jack :yes:

who are we jackarmy what part of swansea you from mate

Did you hear about the Valleys girl who wanted to get dirty with her boyfriend?

He took her to a coalmine.

A Welsh lad came home from school and told his mother he had been given a part in the school play.

'Wonderful, 'replies his mother, 'what part is it?'

The boy says, 'I play the part of the Welsh husband.'

The mother scowls and says, 'Go back and tell your teacher you want a speaking part.'

A Welsh lad came home from school and told his mother he had been given a part in the school play.

'Wonderful, 'replies his mother, 'what part is it?'

The boy says, 'I play the part of the Welsh husband.'

The mother scowls and says, 'Go back and tell your teacher you want a speaking part.'

You know a Welsh woman then mate? :D

OK I will give you thick Welsh a hand out, this what happens, I tell a joke about Welsh you tell one back.

If there is anything you dont understand ask Maltenby he seems clued up compared to the rest. ;)

A farmer was out on his Welsh hillside tending his flock one day, when he saw a man drinking with a cupped hand from the stream which ran down from one of his fields. Realising the danger, he shouted over to the man, 'Paid a yfed y dwr! Mae'n ych-y-fi!' [Don't drink the water. It's disgusting!]

The man at the stream lifted his head and put a cupped hand to his ear, shrugged his shoulders at the farmer, and carried on drinking.

Realising the man at the stream couldn't hear him, the farmer moved closer, 'Paid a yfed! Dwr ych-y-fi! Defaid yn cachu yn y dwr!' [Don't drink. Water's disgusting. Sheep poo in the water.]

Still the walker couldn't hear the farmer. Finally the farmer walked right up to the man at the stream and once again said again, 'Dwr yn ych-y-fi! Paid a'i yfed!'. [Water's disgusting. Don't drink it!]

'I'm dreadfully sorry my good man, I can't understand a word you say dear boy! Can't you speak English?' said the man at the stream in a Splendid English accent

'Oh I see', said the farmer, 'I was just saying, if you use both hands you can get more in........ !

ps

Sorry to Maltenby for going off the original topic but I thought all the Welsh had gone to sleep and would not respond to you. ;)

off to bed meself now so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

From Blackwood ;)

Some funny jokes harrycatcat ;)

only fair to give you one back :D

Three men are sitting in the maternity ward. One is an Englishman, one a Welshman and the other a Jamaican. Suddenly a scottish doctor comes and says,

“Gentlemen, your wives have all had little boys! However in the confusion we may have mixed the babies up. Could you come to the nursery to help us identify them?"

The Welshman ran to the nursery, picked up a dark-skinned baby with dreadlocks and said,

“This boy is mine.â€

The surprised doctor said, “But this child looks Jamaican.†are you sure taffy

“YES,†said the Welshman “but there is a fifty fifty chance that one of the others is English, :rofl: and I’m not taking the risk.â€

From Blackwood ;)

Three men are sitting in the maternity ward. One is an Englishman, one a Welshman and the other a Jamaican. Suddenly a scottish doctor comes and says,

“Gentlemen, your wives have all had little boys! However in the confusion we may have mixed the babies up. Could you come to the nursery to help us identify them?"

The Welshman ran to the nursery, picked up a dark-skinned baby with dreadlocks and said,

“This boy is mine.â€

“YES,†said the Welshman “but there is a fifty fifty chance that one of the others is English, :rofl: and I’m not taking the risk.â€

:clapper: :clapper:

From Blackwood ;)

“This boy is mine.â€

:clapper:

1 MORE HAHAH

Englishman, Welshman, Fit Blonde and a nun are travelling in the same train carriage. The train goes thorugh a dark tunnel and a SMACK sound. When the train emerges from the tunnel into the light, the Englishman is in agony - rubbing his face.

The Nun thinks - ' i bet he tried to touch up the blonde girl and she slapped him.'

The Blonde thinks - ' i bet he tried to cop a feel off the Nun and she slapped him'

Welshman thinks - 'I can't wait 2 go through another tunnel so i can hit that English c**t again!' :friends:

1 MORE HAHAH

Englishman, Welshman, Fit Blonde and a nun are travelling in the same train carriage. The train goes thorugh a dark tunnel and a SMACK sound. When the train emerges from the tunnel into the light, the Englishman is in agony - rubbing his face.

The Nun thinks - ' i bet he tried to touch up the blonde girl and she slapped him.'

The Blonde thinks - ' i bet he tried to cop a feel off the Nun and she slapped him'

Welshman thinks - 'I can't wait 2 go through another tunnel so i can hit that English c**t again!' :friends:

haha a gooden! :D

Well I live in the fine county of Swansea, does that count as Welsh? :D

I think you'll find that Harrycatcat's first joke is incorrect, its "What do you call a sheep tied to a lamppost in Cardiff?" :D :D

You can tell I'm a Jack :yes:

who are we jackarmy what part of swansea you from mate

The rough end of the trench :laugh: