lurcher pups for sale ready end june

at the end of june i will have 5 bitches and 3 dogs for sale, the bitch has been bred to keep back a pup for myself dam owned by me and sire is owned by my hunting colleague, dogs work rabbiting mainly and also ratting but both will also work cover and retrieve back to hand, both parents can be seen the sire is a laguna/nimrodel whippet and has a very high prey drive constantly on the go.these dogs will make very handy additions to anyones team and in the right hands will excell. dogs and bitches £120 pound .please pm me for other details no messers or wanabees serious working homes only.

P3160272.jpg

PB040064-1.jpg

P5060162.jpg

P5060178.jpg

P5060172.jpg

at the end of june i will have 5 bitches and 3 dogs for sale, the bitch has been bred to keep back a pup for myself dam owned by me and sire is owned by my hunting colleague, dogs work rabbiting mainly and also ratting but both will also work cover and retrieve back to hand, both parents can be seen the sire is a laguna/nimrodel whippet and has a very high prey drive constantly on the go.these dogs will make very handy additions to anyones team and in the right hands will excell. dogs and bitches £120 pound .please pm me for other details no messers or wanabees serious working homes only.

P3160272.jpg

PB040064-1.jpg

P5060162.jpg

P5060178.jpg

P5060172.jpg

nice pups buddy good luck with them :victory:

merseyside mate.

1 blk white dog, 1white with black eye patch bitch,2 blk with white chest bitches, 2 grey/blue white bitches/ 2 dogs the same,also pups growing very rapidly should make 20-21 inches as whippet is 20 and a half inches mum is 21 inches.

hope this helps.

P3160272.jpg

PB040064-1.jpg

P5060162.jpg

P5060178.jpg

P5060172.jpg

lovely pups mate should make great rabbitin dogs atb Edited by mighty celt

thanks fellas dogs will be little crackers and they will do what the owner requires wether its mooching /bunnys/doing a bit of ratting or working the cover these dogs wont be just limited to this, there parents do a lot more aswell as work the nets, broke to ferrets, livestock and horses they are a great duo thats why i decided to keep a pup back never done that before so that tells you a story anyway thanks for your kind words. :)

grey/blue bitch provisionally sold nice having a chat to you,and also grey/blue white bitch provisionally sold also nice having a chat to you aswell mate so i have left 3 bitches 3 dogs 2 blk bitches 2 grey /blue dogs, 1 white bitch with white black eye patch,1 blk white dog.

• 2 weeks later...