Feeding

I feed my ferrets mainly day olds, but the occaisonal chicken wing, beef or bit of fish when its about, i do give them a day off every now and then. i mean a day old is quite big in comparison to my ferret.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As said before i feed whole rabbits pigeons ect and my ferrets have access to it 24/7 how do your ferrets put in a hard days graft ferreting 3/4 times a week if there not getting fed daily ??

My ferrets mainly get dry food this time of year due to not goin ferreting. About twice a week i giv em cat food or some mackeral. But i think a ferret doesnt do too bad not being fed everyday. Aye and i tottally agree with what ur saying bout being a cruel owner and all. You really have to watch how you put things across on these forums because you do get the odd chap who wants to call you all the names under the sun for looking after your ferrets differently to others. Shame really <_< .

FM

Edited by ferretmaniac
As said before i feed whole rabbits pigeons ect and my ferrets have access to it 24/7 how do your ferrets put in a hard days graft ferreting 3/4 times a week if there not getting fed daily ??

I don't ferret 3/4 times a week, and even if I did I've got enough ferrets to be able to rotate them. ;)