ferret for sale

Guest ferreting king

Guest ferreting king

hey all............hob ferret free to a good working home.........2 years old, polecat, working, reason for sale is that there was confusion between me and my brother

in south wales

pm me for detail

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe that you have your own forum FK, you cant even get a ferret to the vets when its required but you deem yourself wise enough to run a forum about ferrets?

You are indeed a knob!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :11: :11: :11: :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

:good::good:

Thanks Mally,..........But WTF have you joined his forum for? :blink:

so i can ask him about ferret dentistry when he gets a few members.

free world isn't it

Edited by mally

you didnt take the f*****g ferret to the vets ... the tooth fell out by itself ... and dont lie and tell me otherwise cos your so called mates have all told me ........

so you obviously know who told me ... i was talking to the lad nearly 3 weeks after i told you that vet was still open and he said that you hadnt gone and the tooth had come out on its own ... now miraculously you whent the next day ...............

Guest ferreting king

yes i did! the tooth never fell out it was removed and the absus drained

i think that we are going off the topic a bit here, if you want the ferret pm me and it is not the one with the tooth removed it is a different one

Guest ferreting king

i treat my ferrets very well, clean them out daily , fresh food and water everyday and well handled everyday , you are more than welcome to come and visit me at anytime you want to

i treat my ferrets very well, clean them out daily , fresh food and water everyday and well handled everyday , you are more than welcome to come and visit me at anytime you want to

you cant fault that lads if you got a problem take the young boy up on that offer.

FK IF YOU TOOK THE FERRET TO THE VET PUT A COPY OF THE RECEIPT ON HERE SO IF YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH THAT WILL SHUT THEM UP

Guest ferreting king

i havent got a recipt! i just paid it and didnt have the recipt! it was the same when i took my dog there i didnt have a recipt!!

socks if you dont belive me ask alyson the recepionist in dales and irons and ask her if i took the ferret down there

i havent got a recipt! i just paid it and didnt have the recipt! it was the same when i took my dog there i didnt have a recipt!!

socks if you dont belive me ask alyson the recepionist in dales and irons and ask her if i took the ferret down there

FK WATCH THEM FECKERS IN THERE THEY ARE FULL ON ANTIS IM ORIGNALY FROM THAT AERA

IM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE TELLING PORKIES COZ EVERY THING GOES DOWN ON COMPUTER AND A RECEIPT IS GIVEN TO YOU