You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Left handed- Custom Weirauch HW99 for sale (SFS tuned) !!

(0 reviews)

Left handed- Custom Weirauch HW99 for sale (SFS tuned) !!

(0 reviews)

£550

• Price £550
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

It breaks my heart to be doing this, but i could do with the space/cash for an upcoming purchase of an extra .22 rimmy ! ?

For sale, is my sub 12ftlb, absolutely stunning Weirauch HW99 in .22, which is sandwell field sports tuned, weirauch silencer, in a custom left handed CS700 walnut thumb hole stock (from UK custom stocks), wearing a Hawke Panorama EV 3-9 x 50 AO IR scope with clean glass and illuminated reticle , mounted in a one piece uni-mount.

This rifle is silky smooth, has a custom brass safety catch, in fantastic condition and shoots consistent pellet on pellet groups, and has been looked after extremely well (the pictures speak for themselves).

The stock it is in are made to order, and are £260 alone, all in all a great package for any left hander, who's wanting an ELITE level springer for hunting or field target !.

All in, im asking £550 posted, would accept a sensible offer dependent on level of interest i get. 

This content is now closed to further comments.

There are no reviews to display.