Can anyone HELP Border terrier x Whippet

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fence_hopper
where do these people come from, i think they are taking the mick. russel/grey, border/whippets. next well be getting pitbull/italian greyhound.

second that mate this forums going crazy obviosly there not dog men. have you noticed when a muppet asks you to go lamping so in the end you let them next thing they've bought a dog it comes in season then there breeding dogs they don't now f*ck all about producing sh*te well i've met a few i think it's them type of people,

Taken from an article written in 1938

"In Staffordshire, where bull-terriers govern the canine horizon, the greyhound (he's referring to the Italian Greyhound) was occasionally mated with a small bull-terrier, producing a blue-tan puppy, which was rather like the blue terrier once popular in London, and known as a "blue Peter."

:whistling:

i was merely using an example.

i think these people are either tight and dont want to buy pup or they wan to be recognised in a society which they do not understand.

maybe they are just after the ' what a great idea' 'wish i thought of that' comments.

who put that as there first comment.

i was merely using an example.

i think these people are either tight and dont want to buy pup or they wan to be recognised in a society which they do not understand.

maybe they are just after the ' what a great idea' 'wish i thought of that' comments.

who put that as there first comment.

I know mate but it just reminded me of that article. coincidence :laugh:

I dont know much about breeding but i read up on alot of breeding of lurcher what to do and not what to do i couldnt find the right information about feeding her properly and when to see the first signs i asked on here no one would help so i eventually found some information and i got it all sorted now. But for some of the breeds i heared on here im thinking it is very stupid if i ever breed again i am just sticking to commonly crossed lurchers i dont want to venture any further because the dogs of today are amazing and do what they should do best.

What is it with people on here, no wonder hunting with dogs is in such a fecking mess.

Look up the definition of 'Lurcher.'

It doesn't have to be a certain cross. Yes certain crosses are proven, that's why they're so popular, but there's nothing to say that other crosses won't do a job.

*Waits for the barrage of abuse*