Couple coyote snaring pictures

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Trapper5589
A few snaring pictures from a couple years back. This was a 40lb. blond coyote. About 1 in 25 seem to be this color in my area.

IMG_0282.jpg

This one was caught before a good snow storm. Only thing showing was a bump in the snow.

IMG_0260.jpg

have you had any black coyote's? or black wolves? my mate up in North wester Canada has snared black wolves and coyote's usually get the normal dark grey, but snared red 1'sin lower mainland i go out trapping with him every year, snaring coyote's trapping racoon's and snaring and trapping beaver. the heaviest beaver we've trapped is 84 pounds, coyote's in the lower mainland are roughly 25-30 pounds.

but up in the north where my friend Peter lives now the coyote's weight up to 45-50 pounds iv seen wolves that have been snared over 150 pounds, eastern coyote's can weigh up to over 70 pounds.

liked the pictures,

been snaring for 53 years, developed a washer earth anchor that does not need snare cable. it has a spring loaded handle, and my friend peter now uses this all the time for holding coyote's, and your snare cable can be used for making snares instead of anchors, it takes 2 seconds to attach and release a snare from this system, no mucking abou tin the cold. Send you 1 if you contact me by Email and send me your address.

have a nice day.

snareman - Scotland ( greywolf@blueyonder.co.uk )

A few snaring pictures from a couple years back. This was a 40lb. blond coyote. About 1 in 25 seem to be this color in my area.

IMG_0282.jpg

This one was caught before a good snow storm. Only thing showing was a bump in the snow.

IMG_0260.jpg

have you had any black coyote's? or black wolves? my mate up in North wester Canada has snared black wolves and coyote's usually get the normal dark grey, but snared red 1'sin lower mainland i go out trapping with him every year, snaring coyote's trapping racoon's and snaring and trapping beaver. the heaviest beaver we've trapped is 84 pounds, coyote's in the lower mainland are roughly 25-30 pounds.

but up in the north where my friend Peter lives now the coyote's weight up to 45-50 pounds iv seen wolves that have been snared over 150 pounds, eastern coyote's can weigh up to over 70 pounds.

liked the pictures,

been snaring for 53 years, developed a washer earth anchor that does not need snare cable. it has a spring loaded handle, and my friend peter now uses this all the time for holding coyote's, and your snare cable can be used for making snares instead of anchors, it takes 2 seconds to attach and release a snare from this system, no mucking abou tin the cold. Send you 1 if you contact me by Email and send me your address.

have a nice day.

snareman - Scotland ( greywolf@blueyonder.co.uk )

That's one color "Black"i've never gotten. I've seen others trappers that have. black is real uncommon in this area.

Got one beaver this year that was 60lbs. That's about as big as I've caught. The coyote seem to be about the same size. 49lbs is the largest i've caught, friends have gotten them 50 to 60 lbs.

I'll contact you by email!

I snared a fox a few years ago that is the same colour as that blonde coyote youve got there Hornhunter.I wish we had Coyotes over hear and i know that Trapper5589 would like them over hear too :good::good:

They'd do well over there with all them rabbits you have. Turn several breeding pair out, and in 10 years you'd be over run with them.

Guest Trapper5589
I snared a fox a few years ago that is the same colour as that blonde coyote youve got there Hornhunter.I wish we had Coyotes over hear and i know that Trapper5589 would like them over hear too :good::good:

Phil you greedy big b*****d you would steal a fly of a blind spider your getting no f**cking snares colins getting them now F of the Bushman with the left hook that hit the old snareman when you were there :realmad:

Phil you greedy big b*****d you would steal a fly of a blind spider your getting no f**cking snares colins getting them now F of the Bushman with the left hook that hit the old snareman when you were there :realmad:

:whistle: :whistle:

Yes,i remember that :laugh: nearly knocked the old b*****d out :laugh::laugh::laugh: should have followed up with a straight right and finnished the OLD MAN :laugh::laugh: .