custom HUNTING KNIFE and sheath

i am selling a knife i made this week ,it is made from 440 stainless steel and the handle is red fiber liners with Montana ivory scales.included in the sale is the custom made leather sheath , riveted and saddle stitched .the belt loop will take a 2.25 inch belt and is double saddle stitched and riveted for added security.

Here's some picture of the knife and sheath:

DSC01828.jpg

DSC01829.jpg

DSC01830.jpg

DSC01833.jpg

DSC01834.jpg

DSC01831.jpg

DSC01832.jpg

DSC01836.jpg

i am asking only £50.00 for this knife , which will include postage and packaging to Europe and UK ,overseas customers please contact me for price.

This is a good price as anyone who knows the market will tell you.I am advertising this knife and sheath on other sites and so reserve the right to withdraw this advert without notice.

Payment by paypal or cash by registered post .

thanks for looking

Nice job mate looks good!

Ever made a knife with carbon steel?

Think it would sharpen better than 440 stainless?

I have several damascus blades and although they are verry good looking knives they dont hold an edge the way folk say they do, quality knives all the same

Nice job mate looks good!

Ever made a knife with carbon steel?

Think it would sharpen better than 440 stainless?

I have several damascus blades and although they are verry good looking knives they dont hold an edge the way folk say they do, quality knives all the same

Have to agree damascus it good looking always thought it was a 'strength' steel?

Saying that Samurai sword steel is layered and folded cant get much sharper than them!

Opinel use carbon steel and its easier to sharpen than stainless in my opinion.