Hunting permission

Guest buster321c

Well im a believer of sending out letters , followed by a visit . I send a stack out and follow it up with a call and it works for me . I got a couple of farms in Lichfield , does me and the lad fine , and yesterday recieved a letter back ( this must have gone out months ago ) from the course manager at a golf club :D , going over in the week to have a chat with him and a stroll around my New permission :D:D:D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickyrichardson
most of my family owns farms so its easy as out

your right YOUR familys farms are easy we poach it twice a week :laugh::clapper:

naa youl come back with a bullet in your a*se if you tried that

well not upto now we ain't we good poachers and good poachers don't get caught lol :whistling:
  • 3 weeks later...
Just wonderin if any of you guys could tell me the best way too go about getting permission.

Where to go who an how too ask.

Cheers.

i do lots off game sports inclding shooting the best way to get permission is to ask the local land owners and exsplain to them that it is a form of free pest control tell them u are a safe and responsible shooter and drop them in a few rabiits now n again to keep them sweet :gunsmilie:

i didnt seem to have any problems getting permision, within the first week of me getting my lurcher i had permision on 2 farms which are next to each other which overall add up to about 1000 acres...supose it was easier for me as i new the people and well iam female

best of luck getting permsion

just go round, ask nicely, shake hands etc and explain you are a good bloke, if possible offer references. If they are still not letting you, poach it mate!

just go round, ask nicely, shake hands etc and explain you are a good bloke, if possible offer references. If they are still not letting you, poach it mate!

top advice :clapper:

lol just be your self dont be arsey with any farmer and if you get on and he wants any terrier work doing i could be your new best pal :whistling:

Guest bunnykilla1
i didnt seem to have any problems getting permision, within the first week of me getting my lurcher i had permision on 2 farms which are next to each other which overall add up to about 1000 acres...supose it was easier for me as i new the people and well iam female

best of luck getting permsion

What did you give them B jobs in return or summit

• 1 month later...