Hi i've advertised rough shooting for this season at a reasonable cost some of the replies i've had have asked me if if this includes stalking,foxing., pigeon decoying all year round .My idea of roughshooting is to hunt game with a dog and to try and shoot whats flushed to the gun this includes having the odd drive or two when there is enough guns out on the day also flighting duck. What do you think a rough shoot should be !.

Hi i've advertised rough shooting for this season at a reasonable cost some of the replies i've had have asked me if if this includes stalking,foxing., pigeon decoying all year round .My idea of roughshooting is to hunt game with a dog and to try and shoot whats flushed to the gun this includes having the odd drive or two when there is enough guns out on the day also flighting duck. What do you think a rough shoot should be !.

Just out of interest what are you advertising it at ?

Regards Chess

My idea of roughshooting is to hunt game with a dog and to try and shoot whats flushed to the gun this includes having the odd drive or two when there is enough guns out on the day also flighting duck.

That sounds exactly that roughshooting is to me mate

:victory:

I think some people just try to take the piss

regards smoggy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
to me youve covered rough shooting in 1 but not everyone is as wise us i think we are making a visit down to you soon you sent dave the details i think hes askin some of the boys so we can make good numbers for you

alan

Claybuster had no reply from dave about rough shoot still a few saterdays left @£25 per gun ideal ground for gundogs to hunt over.

to me youve covered rough shooting in 1 but not everyone is as wise us i think we are making a visit down to you soon you sent dave the details i think hes askin some of the boys so we can make good numbers for you

alan

Claybuster had no reply from dave about rough shoot still a few saterdays left @£25 per gun ideal ground for gundogs to hunt over.

i'll chase him up for you i cant do saturdays though i work all weekend

• 2 weeks later...

we have a orugh shoot we put some feeder out and we put some mustard in the barley early this year and we are getting a few out but we have 2 walking guns through the mustard the rest of us line out or if we are in the sugar beet then we are all walking guns

we have a orugh shoot we put some feeder out and we put some mustard in the barley early this year and we are getting a few out but we have 2 walking guns through the mustard the rest of us line out or if we are in the sugar beet then we are all walking guns

yep out with the dogs and a few friends veriety to me is more important than numbers but a steady flow of flushes keeps the adrenallne going.

to my mind, rough shooting is just wandering around the field boundaries and through the woods, with the gun (mine's a side by side ;) ) and just shooting what you flush in front of you!

Thats my interpretation, whether on me lonesome or with a mate it's about wandering and seeing what you come across. Nothing organised.