254 replies to this topic

#226 Fell boy

Fell boy

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 04:27 pm

yes goes back to twist so im informed middleton meek with whatever this has to do with the shambles that was the mids

SO YOUR TELLING EVERYONE YOUR WORKING LINE STARTED FROM MEEKS SO CALLED SHOW DOGS

meek only shows under judges he knows,and yes 100 percent show stuff ,if its not pretty he sells them

#227 Timid Toad

Timid Toad

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 04:32 pm

Attached File  oops_1__.jpg   36.64KB   9 downloadsAttached File  oops_2__.jpg   30.86KB   8 downloadsJust thought id throw this pi8c in i took at midlands to difuse the row and make u smile ;) :D

#228 Guest_blackntan_*

Guest_blackntan_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2008 - 04:48 pm

Attached File  oops_1__.jpg   36.64KB   9 downloadsAttached File  oops_2__.jpg   30.86KB   8 downloadsJust thought id throw this pi8c in i took at midlands to difuse the row and make u smile http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

I BACKED THAT BLACK FOOKER IN LAST YEARS GRAND NATIONAL

#229 roybo

roybo

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,909 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 05:30 pm

yes i was made to watch that show :icon_redface: my lad wanted to see it lol

#230 Simoman

Simoman

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 16,539 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 05:34 pm

I thought my brother in law and my dad were going to drool at the mouth as we watched that display with the two women............

#231 ICEMAN1

ICEMAN1

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 06:09 pm

yes goes back to twist so im informed middleton meek with whatever this has to do with the shambles that was the mids

SO YOUR TELLING EVERYONE YOUR WORKING LINE STARTED FROM MEEKS SO CALLED SHOW DOGS

meek only shows under judges he knows,and yes 100 percent show stuff ,if its not pretty he sells them

WHAT YOUR FORGETTING MEEKS HAVE HAD TERRIERS A LONG TIME THEY ARE BOUND TO KNOW MOST OF THE JUDGES BY BEING AROUND FOR SO LONG
I KNOW THE MEEKS HAVE SOLD TERRIERS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY INCLUDING IRELAND AND MOST HAVE MADE GOOD EARTH DOGS,YOUR NOT TRYING TO TELL ME EVERY LITTER YOU HAVE BRED HAS MADE 100% WORKERS,IF YOU TOLD ME YES YOUR DULLER THAN I THOUGHT
REMEMBER THE ONLY THING A DOCTOR CANT CURE IS JEALOUSY

#232 Timid Toad

Timid Toad

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 06:28 pm

yes i was made to watch that show http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... my lad wanted to see it lol

ha ha the things you have to do for family hey

#233 ICEMAN1

ICEMAN1

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 06:45 pm

depending how far you like to go back MIDDLETON meek whatever but theres a bit more to rocs make up than that gould also is quite strong in there ;)but who cares worker to worker NO LINES !if i had a kennel full of brians stuff and it was working that wouldnt bother me as much as it seems to others !!!!! i dont hide behind a name on here i am what my name is http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
AS MY WIFE CAROL JUST SAID ,YOU SHOULD APPROACH THE MEEKS TO USE A DOG TO TRY AND IMPROVE THE LOOKS OF YOURS AND TRY AND BREED OUT THE FAULTS LIKE THE FLYING EARS AND WIDE FRONTS THAT WAY YOU WONT HAVE TO PUT A PATTERDALE IN THE CROSS BRED CLASS TO TRY AND WIN A ROSSETTE AS IN THE MIDLAND

#234 Simoman

Simoman

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 16,539 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 06:46 pm

I'd take an ugly prick eared wide fronted worker anyday as opposed to a rosette hunter................

#235 Beck

Beck

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 06:58 pm

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: tell carol wont demise working terriers by breeding for shows the dog with the ears is my daughters pet crossbred but suprise suprise he works :icon_eek: go blow trumpet on working dog section then see

#236 ICEMAN1

ICEMAN1

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:23 pm

I'd take an ugly prick eared wide fronted worker anyday as opposed to a rosette hunter................

WHY HAVE A UGLY LOOKING WORKING TERRIER WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A SMART LOOKING WORKING TERRIER

#237 THE POACHER

THE POACHER

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:24 pm

this is getting interesting :clapper: in my opinion shows are just abit of fun for all you rossette hunters go and join crufts :whistling:

#238 THE POACHER

THE POACHER

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:26 pm

sounds as if your abit of a showman to me iceman doesnt matter what they look like mate as long as they work who gives a f...

#239 Simoman

Simoman

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 16,539 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:28 pm

WHY HAVE A UGLY LOOKING WORKING TERRIER WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A SMART LOOKING WORKING TERRIER

I agree but once you start breeding for conformation RATHER than working ability its time to admit your true goal....rosettes. If they work and are lookers great..........Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I'm sure a stumpy, prick eared grafter is the most gorgeous dog on earth to its owner.

#240 ICEMAN1

ICEMAN1

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:02 pm

sounds as if your abit of a showman to me iceman doesnt matter what they look like mate as long as they work who gives a f...

YER I HEARD YOUR DOG KILLED A MOUSE THE OTHER DAY,MIGHT EVEN KILL A RAT WHEN ITS OLDER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users