Sign in to follow this  
Tassa

Lurcher for sale Ireland

Deerhound/Greyhound x Bull/Greyhound.

17 month old dog, big quiet biddable dog, easy handled and smart, great with other dogs. £100 ono. Private Message only

Im in county armagh. The dog has seen a bit. He done a red boy last season. Good nose on him and has a powerful big head on him. I keep him in with a russell dog and theres not a chirp outa him.

Im in county armagh. The dog has seen a bit. He done a red boy last season. Good nose on him and has a powerful big head on him. I keep him in with a russell dog and theres not a chirp outa him.

Sorry to far for this lad...

Well lad. Didn't think you'd be parting with that dog! I'll give you a shout this evening! One of my mates is after a strong lurcher like that!

That will do lad, have too let him go reluctantly. Have the other two lurchers and don't feel there is enough work for three next season. Sure last year was a disaster.

:gunsmilie: Do you still have him?

Deerhound/Greyhound x Bull/Greyhound.

17 month old dog, big quiet biddable dog, easy handled and smart, great with other dogs. £100 ono. Private Message only

Guest hpool_hunter

hard looking dog , bet he will hev his uses :whistling::thumbs:

Guest gaz100604

big powerful looking dog you got there mate one of my favorite crosses aswell cant believe hes not gone

Sign in to follow this