I agree each to there own breeding is down to the breeder thats the dog he wants give the guy a break so stop taking the piss :feck: . By the way good luck on a new home for the pup.

you are all sick c**ts if ye think breeding of a mastiff is alright what use would thy have.

Edited by hang & bang

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not nocking him four giveing the pup free to a good home , what gets me is why breed a bunch of tubes and add more in the lurcher circle then needed waste of a bullet rely :headshot:: :lazy:

I would have to agree with that.Breeding for breeding sake and why from that Mastiff or what ever it is.It is obviously not of a working type.I think in this case the lights are on but thers no one at home sadly.But just think if you hadnt seen the pics you may have done some serious miles to fetch the pup,and imagine your suprise when "The hound of the Baskervilles"was presented as the dam.Worse still you didnt get to see the bitch but thought it ok because the pup looks bully so off you go to waste 2or3 years of your time.

he posted today the c**t died (dam to the pups ) , ye can feed a good one as ye can feed a bad one just hope a novice geting into lurchers dos not get the pup (if there is one) he would be turned wright off

Edited by hang & bang

pup is still there cheeky twats trying to sort something out with luke bull cross

and aint my fault if i got better things to do than sit in front of a screen 24/7

Edited by BIG BULL X