Sign in to follow this  
charb

coursing greyhounds

hi eveyone, ive often wondered why coursing greyhounds are heavier than racing greys cheers :big_boss:

lads go to you tube type in eoin rua and see for yourselves what its all about .... i keep coursing dogs here in reland .... a handy sized dog would be 85 lbs a big dog would be 95 lbs and a very big dog would be 105 lbs plus ... they have more stamina ... and take alot more work than a tracker tougher dog ...heavier boned and blistering early pace there is an official web site www.icc.ie

hi eveyone, ive often wondered why coursing greyhounds are heavier than racing greys cheers :big_boss:

lads go to you tube type in eoin rua and see for yourselves what its all about .... i keep coursing dogs here in reland .... a handy sized dog would be 85 lbs a big dog would be 95 lbs and a very big dog would be 105 lbs plus ... they have more stamina ... and take alot more work than a tracker tougher dog ...heavier boned and blistering early pace there is an official web site www.icc.ie

Crafty Cleo won the Waterloo Cup she was barely 62lbs so was nt over large :hmm:

Y.I.S Leeview