Well folks, anyone any experience with this security system? 

http://www.parabeam.co.uk/#

Asking for a local farmer, who is having trouble with some unwelcome guests, who are up to no good around his farm, sheds etc.

It certainly looks good on paper, but he wants to make sure its up to the job. Searched the net for some info, but found nothing in the way of reviews etc.

Sorry mate don't have a clue about that, but I have caught quite a few undesirable types on trail cams including fly tippers scramblers cutting fences onto private land and a burglar that was caught within 2 hours with all the swag still on board totally unaware that he had triggered the camera with his face everytime he placed another item in his car, they start at about £35 upto around £150 and the better models will even send you a text when they are triggered possibly even a pic of what's going on, I,m thick as shit so just have mine on basic trigger 20 second video mode but they can do loads more, I,m even considering setting up a small company offering my services catching fly tippers because I can't stand the sight of shite dumped in every gateway around plus it would pay for some more cams and cover the running costs. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Sorry mate don't have a clue about that, but I have caught quite a few undesirable types on trail cams including fly tippers scramblers cutting fences onto private land and a burglar that was caught within 2 hours with all the swag still on board totally unaware that he had triggered the camera with his face everytime he placed another item in his car, they start at about £35 upto around £150 and the better models will even send you a text when they are triggered possibly even a pic of what's going on, I,m thick as shit so just have mine on basic trigger 20 second video mode but they can do loads more, I,m even considering setting up a small company offering my services catching fly tippers because I can't stand the sight of shite dumped in every gateway around plus it would pay for some more cams and cover the running costs. 

I remember reading on here that Topper has a system around some earths on his land that let him know on his phone if anyone is near them,he might be worth an ask about a good system to use..