Working Bedlington

Does any one work a line of pure Bedlington terriers still. I know they is quite a few bedy x worked and they seem to work well but they are not Bedlingtons. The gutchcommon line was pure and from what I can find out the line was all kc and workt well for those who put work in front of them. They must have been many lines of Bedlingtons that worked in the past but today it's Rillington or graniter lines we see. They must be  lads working pure blooded Bedlingtons and it would be good to hear how you find them. Atb

Rillington dogs have not been kc reg for around 20 yrs I know this because I probably had the last full Rillington kc dogs, at the time I found the odd dogs that were said to be Rillington bloodlines but they turned out to have some Rillington blood but it would be a lie to say they were Rillington dogs,that’s why I had to outcross to a real Rillington outcross 1/8 border.why do you need a KC dog? .

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Str said:

Rillington dogs have not been kc reg for around 20 yrs I know this because I probably had the last full Rillington kc dogs, at the time I found the odd dogs that were said to be Rillington bloodlines but they turned out to have some Rillington blood but it would be a lie to say they were Rillington dogs,that’s why I had to outcross to a real Rillington outcross 1/8 border.why do you need a KC dog? .

Pm you 

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/03/2018 at 09:17, Jerry71 said:

Does any one work a line of pure Bedlington terriers still. I know they is quite a few bedy x worked and they seem to work well but they are not Bedlingtons. The gutchcommon line was pure and from what I can find out the line was all kc and workt well for those who put work in front of them. They must have been many lines of Bedlingtons that worked in the past but today it's Rillington or graniter lines we see. They must be  lads working pure blooded Bedlingtons and it would be good to hear how you find them. Atb

There as never been such a thing as a pure Bedlington,the KC lines are as mongrel bred as the so called working lines,especially the Gutchcommon and granitor.The KC lines are polluted with non working mongrels,the pedigrees are as honest as the folk that write them?.The working mongrels are a better representation of the breed,in type and character than any KC fluffy that neither looks or acts like the breed was meant to do.

• Like 5