whippet x grey first x.

10 minutes ago, jetro said:

as title says.

anyone running this x. 

if so how would you rate them to other types of running dogs.

atb j

Me mate had 1 a dog it was great on the lamp retrieved live and would have a go at owt and could bend a hare about however his feet were terrible had to be retired at 3 ish his litter mates were the same not to say there all like that most have good feet I'm told

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, jetro said:

how big was he black neck.

atb j

About 22 I think 1 of the dog's made 24 the bitches were around 22 the lad kept him cos he was small for a male and no one wanted him but he was the best grafter of the lot he followed summat up a pipe 1 night and had to be dug out nuts he was

• Like 2

I bred one ,I owned both parents who were good dogs in their own right  .I  kept back two ,a bitch & dog ,the bitch was small about 21 inches and the dog made 26.I had to put down the bitch at a year old due to liver problems & the dog lasted till he was about 3 ,when he snapped his neck at a rabbit hole .What I found was he was faster over longer ground than my straight whippets but could turn quicker than a greyhound .He was one of the best dogs I've owned ,he had the heart of a lion ,speed of a rocket and the strike of a snake ,he was a sight to behold in full flight .RIP whip 

• Like 7