Tunnel Trap New To Me.

Peststop,bethel Rhodes and flatpack.

j have never tried the bethel Rhodes traps, what are they like, I love the flat pack stainless traps, very good in this acidic soil up here, last for ages,

Aye, a currently use & like those "stainless traps", & importantly can work with them ?,......"bethel Rhodes" were popular (maybe still are ?) at one point, but their 'quality' certainly dipped. in recent times ? (dont know about now ?)

Same as the above.I did a field for a farmer and had a few traps nicked (do gooders I think as my markers were slung into the hedge) I told the farmer and he said just call in for payment when you've done . When I picked up my payment he went over to his truck and pulled out a box containing 25 new peststop traps in individual boxs...well I've used em since and I couldn't fault em.

I never use markers where members of the public have access to the land. Indentations on mole hills, strands of wool, white spray paint; anything that'll point me to the spot but won't catch the eye of a footpather.

Thats sensible, enough..but i personally never use any type, of evident marker,...

Edited by earth-thrower

Same as the above.I did a field for a farmer and had a few traps nicked (do gooders I think as my markers were slung into the hedge) I told the farmer and he said just call in for payment when you've done . When I picked up my payment he went over to his truck and pulled out a box containing 25 new peststop traps in individual boxs...well I've used em since and I couldn't fault em.

I never use markers where members of the public have access to the land. Indentations on mole hills, strands of wool, white spray paint; anything that'll point me to the spot but won't catch the eye of a footpather.

Thats sensible, enough..but i personally never use any type, of evident marker,...
Thats ok till you end up with a field full of mole hills, then the old timers desease kicks in, but if there’s only a couple of lines of hills then no issues, easy to relocate them,

Thats ok till you end up with a field full of mole hills, then the old timers desease kicks in, but if there’s only a couple of lines of hills then no issues, easy to relocate them,

Yes, i get you mate, if youve alot of 'good' ground, & are having to set a high volume of traps , especially ? lol

Edited by earth-thrower