Anyone using the lamps with the built in batteries, got a plr 500 which has been good, but the charging port has come away, know they're a budget lamp are the other options any better ?

I have new model plr with in proved changer port and gamekeeper 120

The 120 handy little lamp I think, just the battery life is 1hour compared to the 150s 4 hour I think. 150 tighter beam, 120 is like 170 striker type beam but 120 is a smaller head.

The 120 handy little lamp I think, just the battery life is 1hour compared to the 150s 4 hour I think. 150 tighter beam, 120 is like 170 striker type beam but 120 is a smaller head.

what do you think of the build quality mate, used my plr 500 maybe a dozen times, and it's finished, want something better made this time Edited by low plains drifter

What prices are they mate, and which one has the longest beam ?

Gamekeeper 120 longest beam £70

Plr 500 with much better charging port £50

Buffalo river 10w £45

Buffalo river 10w £45

Im looking for a new lamp... its pretty confusing with everyone's mixed opinions.. Im after a cordless lamp with half decent battery... Thanks, K

Buffalo river 10w £45

Im looking for a new lamp... its pretty confusing with everyone's mixed opinions.. Im after a cordless lamp with half decent battery... Thanks, K

Plr500

Or buffalo river have good battery life and beam if you like the really tight beam go for Plr500 if you want bit more spread and a smaller lighter lamp go for buffalo river one both cheep of me pm if you want one

what do you think of the build quality mate, used my plr 500 maybe a dozen times, and it's finished, want something better made this time
my 120 I had off d Lloyd has been slung about everywhere and it's not made a difference. The head of the lamp is metal as well, very sturdy I find.
  • Like 1