7 replies to this topic

#1 Catapultkid

Catapultkid

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:23 am

Got this when I was walking round one of the perms yesterday morning it took a lot of effort but I got to about 10m away and then took the shot,it went down like a sack of spuds
Atb tom

Attached Files

Edited by Catapultkid, 24 June 2017 - 09:01 am.

#2 j j m

j j m

No2 on the Thl welcoming committee.

• Donator
  • 19,475 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:52 pm

lovely shot mate and pic

#3 The one

The one

Honorary Life President of the THL New Member Welcoming Committe

• Donator
  • 39,114 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:27 pm

Nice going mate  my mate Lee might be best known for his disabled post but he can fair shot a catty 

• goshawking719 likes this

#4 Greyman

Greyman

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:26 am

Good skills, mate and an unusuall looking catty as well, is that a commercial or homemade catty ??

#5 Catapultkid

Catapultkid

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:23 am

Good skills, mate and an unusuall looking catty as well, is that a commercial or homemade catty ??

got the catty from a boot fair it had old tatty Thera band on it and all I did was put some Chinese tubes on it and the best part is only cost me £2

#6 Greyman

Greyman

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:38 pm

got the catty from a boot fair it had old tatty Thera band on it and all I did was put some Chinese tubes on it and the best part is only cost me £2
sweet, I do love a bargain, does the nut on the handle do anything or is it just to sit in the web of your hand? I have a natty with a massive knot in the same place and it sits in my hand a treat

#7 Catapultkid

Catapultkid

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 05:18 pm

sweet, I do love a bargain, does the nut on the handle do anything or is it just to sit in the web of your hand? I have a natty with a massive knot in the same place and it sits in my hand a treat
no it's the nut i shot the crow with I saw it ping off into the grass and went and picked it up

#8 Greyman

Greyman

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 05:44 pm

no it's the nut i shot the crow with I saw it ping off into the grass and went and picked it up
I did think that but it looks attached to the fork, bargain catty, bargain shot even got your ammo back,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)