Sign in to follow this  
GruffaloGriff

"silver Indian" Custom Antler Opinel

Calling this one "Silver Indan".

Opinel no 9, antler crown handle, phosphor bronze contact plates, American Indian silver nickle end cap.

£125 posted

Thanks for looking.

Griff

P1060670_zpsvflqnrb1.jpg

P1060668_zpsjpujdcrj.jpg

P1060667_zps87oifytg.jpg

P1060666_zpsjjlnt7qm.jpg

P1060664_zps5vkaygz3.jpg

P1060683_zpssetwka1u.jpg

P1060681_zpso7dbca4d.jpg

P1060678_zpsubevg45u.jpg

P1060677_zpstjlfyseb.jpg

• Like 3

Cheers David, I just have an idea and kind of make it up as i go along, keep working on it until it looks right and fees right in the hand. This one turned out pretty good if i do say so myself.

Griff

• Like 1

Lovely work, great photography atb Joe.

Thanks Joe. Digital camera is great, take loads of pics, pick out a handful of the best and dump the rest. Sun shine helps a lot too. Low sun, morning or evening seems to work best for knife pics.

Griff

• Like 1

Griff

Is that knife a one off !

Yes not another like it! I like to do something different each time, if i run out of ideas i might do another one with a coin but they will always be different as i design it around the shape of the piece of antler i am working with.

Regards

Griff

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By The Field Hunter
      In excellent condition 
      comes with AGS 3x9 x40 Fith Gen Elite Scope and original box with silencer 
      Wanting £250 
      Collect from Lancashire 

• By Lamper121
      FOR SALE: 
      Weihrauch HW95K .177 in immaculate condition. I bought this rifle for my Son's birthday in summer however since then we have got a rimfire and it has not been touched. I have not modified or dismantled the gun at all. I have maintained in with the appropriate cleaners and pull through and it has been stored well. 
      In addition to the rifle I include some 1" scope mounts/rings, they aren't any fancy brand but they did the trick with the Hawke 3-9x50 I had on the rifle. 
      Finally I include a nearly full tin of H&N FTT's which in my experience the rifle loves as well as a pull through. 
      I'd like £220 for the lot. I'm Located near Malton in North Yorkshire however I'm willing to travel a short distance to meet a buyer if it helps. 
      PM me if interested, thanks. 

• By The Field Hunter
      For Sale
      Excellent condition 
      £300
      Lancashire 

• By ADAM C
      Large Seeland Mens Hooded Green Jacket.
      Euro size 58 think this is xxl
      this a lovely quality jacket it was my dads but he doesn't wear it anymore
      RRP £150+
      £60  located in Sheffield
      will post for price of postage

• By s horsfield
      Baikel 410 single shot hushpower,good condition. Pedretti 410 hushpower folding average condition. Danarms 12g over and under , single trigger fixed choke 1/4 and full , non ejector. Not much to look at but does the job, been used as my rough / pigeon gun. Would like all 3 to go all together as I’m packing in, make me an offer looking for as close to £300 for all 3 Face to face only, I’m in north notts