Sunny Day

Took a walk down the lane by the farmers house knowing there was an easy little warren. Didn't looked used last year but there was freshly kicked dirt this time around. This is how I got on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APT77Dhfm-Y

After that I looked around the hedgerows hoping to find a warren that would allow me access to both sides easily as I was out on my own. Found one near enough to an open gate so ran the longnets around. The hob bolted one nice and quick but gave me the run around on the second. One marked stayed in place long enough for me to try digging but just before I broke through, they were on the move again. Thankfully I didn't have to dig the second time as I located him near a hole and managed to pull the bunny out. Home by lunch time. Filmed this too and I think the footage should be good enough for a video... when I get round to it.

Edited by ZeusPolecat
  • Like 2

What cameras do you use.

I use GoPros for my main shots. Also have an SJ4000 and a mobius. The SJ is the one watching the hole from across the track, it's not handling the sun very well. The GoPro is the footage in the hedge watching the hole close up, it's notably better quality.

Edited by ZeusPolecat

What cameras do you use.

I use GoPros for my main shots. Also have an SJ4000 and a mobius. The SJ is the one watching the hole from across the track, it's not handling the sun very well. The GoPro is the footage in the hedge watching the hole close up, it's notably better quality.
Saw some footage off a lad the other day he had used a amkov amk 5000s it was pretty impressive for a £48 camera.
  • Like 1

What cameras do you use.

Saw some footage off a lad the other day he had used a amkov amk 5000s it was pretty impressive for a £48 camera.

Thanks for the tip off! Looked into the camera and it seems to be great quality for the money. The SJ's were always the cheapest bet for a GoPro knock off but even they have exploded in price (For the most recent versions). Anything that does true 1080p 60fps is a winner for now. Not sure I can even render at 2K, but it helps with cropping. I'd be all in for a 1080p 120fps camera at budget price, shall have to wait and see.