Sign in to follow this  
cattykid123

Ppsg

Bands can be a bit fiddly because they need to be perfect if you want to be consistent and aiming is easy if the bands are on right

Join the crew emitto aha what do u think of urs

Really liking it mate, a whole new world for me, as i am a upright forks OTT instinctive shooter, trying to get used to a anchor point ;) Hopefully ill get good enough to take it out for a hunt!

Cheers mate.

U having any trouble with the switch from ott to ttf I hit the forks loads when I switched glad I haven't had ant with my ppsg

I started shooting TTF years back, and back then i had LOTS of fork hits, one of the reasons I changed styles, but that was when i was learning to shoot a catty all together, Now going back to TTF feels weird, BUT i know the fundamentals steps to avoid fork hits, which didn't had back in the days! hahahaha. No fork hits so far, having trouble adjusting my POI, keep hitting low, and I don't want to cover my target with the catty, so at the moment palyin around with my anchor point!

Lovin the challenge tho. ;)

Cheers.

I had the same problem mate all you wanna do is rather cut the bands about an inch shorter or use the next size down in amo both rase your shot that's all I did now in hitting pigeons at like 35 yards with clean kills loving it if I may say so my self aha

• Like 1