Brian Brindred D V D A Review.

Tiercel

wont be hard to make.. you draw them and ill make some...

our local smithie that makes our end pins made those poles for BB, when he lived in Lincoln.he thinks he's still got some about.

in all honesty by the time the rabbits got used to the nets being there the grass had grown through the mesh and made it difficult if not impossible to lift. IF they were that good plenty of rabbiters would be using them but kev's the only person I've heard of using them

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

I have found the rabbits will run over the net with no trouble at all,it is ideal in orchards where a drop net can get caught on the trees.also can be set & left without being to visable.easy to makeup give it a go

The vid has been taken down, does anyone have another link as I was only half way through it and I'm to tight to pay for it!

Its on ebay for about £9 posted!

EDIT: Found it here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rabbit-Long-Netting-DVD-How-to-lift-drop-nets-traditional-Brian-Brinded-/301793588036

Listing has been removed. I take it either BB is on here or someone is tipping him off.

TC

• Like 1

will_finch told me bb has nothing to do with the dvd copy rights, they are his as he filmed it... whether thats true or not i dont know :hmm:

But would he not get royalties for each legit DVD sold? I don't know, but someone is pulling some strings somewhere. First it gets pulled off youtube due to a copyright claim by willfinch36.

https://youtu.be/_UwjlmzLQYk

Then they are pulled off ebay and both times the common denominator is it is mentioned on this thread. :hmm: Curiouser and curiouser said Alice.

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 2

If you search ebay they both come up, That link I posted no longer works.

The ones for sale on ebay are being sold by will-finch36.I am just wondering if the one in the link above was for sale by another person? Who knows? I have it saved, so can check it any time. And have not done anything wrong, so will-finch36 can moan as much as he likes, it is for my private viewing only.

TC

• Like 2

will_finch told me bb has nothing to do with the dvd copy rights, they are his as he filmed it... whether thats true or not i dont know :hmm:

But would he not get royalties for each legit DVD sold? I don't know, but someone is pulling some strings somewhere. First it gets pulled off youtube due to a copyright claim by willfinch36.

https://youtu.be/_UwjlmzLQYk

Then they are pulled off ebay and both times the common denominator is it is mentioned on this thread. :hmm: Curiouser and curiouser said Alice.

Is that Alice the one that lived next door to Chubby Brown? :tongue2: Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 1