Aggressive Lab

have got a lab nearly 2 years, soft idiot but can be pretty guardy at times with me however still obedient and not aggressive. when my girlfriend walks him though whole different story he tries to kill anything(man or dog) that comes close to her. any advice lads would be appreciated
as i said can but protective but not aggressive when he's with me or I'm around, just so weird cause he's such a lovely dog.
schitz dog haha just don't know what to do with him

Believe it or not , a lot of cases like these are in fact the dog picking up its vibes from the owner,

Went through a situation like this with another woman who underneath it all actually wanted protection from the dog while out ,

Believe it or not , a lot of cases like these are in fact the dog picking up its vibes from the owner,

Went through a situation like this with another woman who underneath it all actually wanted protection from the dog while out ,

spot on, :thumbs: in a slight different way, many a time when I am out with my young dog Buck 1 x gsd x grey , I get a lot of people scared of him, because of his size he 28in 86lb , which I can understand . But what I find really strange is people with other dogs 70% women , they all over act lifting there little dogs up , or stand still shouting to me keep my dog away, I get this regular . b ut the other day 2 women with dogs =cocker, lab, 2 terriers ,started the norm crap I get with my dog walking up to them. So I thought right I have a go, I said 1st wouldn't have big dog ;like the loose if he was nasty , and 2nd its not the dogs with the probs mine or yours, its you 2 are just scared of my dog, disregard if you had dogs or not, your just hiding behinds the dogs with your own fear . :yes: ok they give me the crap after ,but you could see they knew I was right by just looking in to there faces deff , and I get the feeling the woman in the post scared so she prob likes the dog to act tough and protect her. but I have had the same with blokes as well there scared of my dog there selves and use there own dog as a excuse to hide there fear .!! and the bloody daft thing is Buck as soft as shit he big soft wimp of a dog, that's all I see in him not his size just a wimp, and ive been around dogs 40 years all types pits,staffs,bullmastiffs, bullx greys, all kinds of lurchers just dogs in general , and I know when a dog is nasty big / small and it deff not Buck he soft temp/nature :yes: