Sign in to follow this  
LPoland

New Member West Cumbria

Ok fellas I should have 3 made up nxt week 100 quid posted each but you'll need ir I can supply t20 xtra 30 quid..or get one off the bay their bout 28.I'm not ripping you off for 2 quid it just pushes the weight up on postage...First come first served or wait till their on ebay.

Click on there name then when there profile comes up it will add as friend send pm find content

Any of you lads interested in night vision, want to have a look on night vision forum uk and see the latest diy night vision units people are building

Edited by maxwell

Nothing wrong with these les I'm on the Nv forum for the price lee charging compared to what's on there I'd choose lee ( before tongues start wagging I've never spoken with or even met lee before only txt or email , my praise is for the product quality and the first class service I received ok ) thought I'd get that in first pmsl

Feleas.

as a few were interested I can build them for not much more than ud buy the parts, not causing arguments if your not interested no problems..they always sell on bay.. Mhoptan thanks n good hunting..

Edited by LPoland

what sort of range do you get from them lee? could you keep one back for when I get paid at the end of the month at all?

thanks mate

Ant no problem... Ok think theirs one left payment pending, Ant has one, moz has one on order...

• Like 1

That depends on your ir torch mate and I was seeing clear over 200yrds

excellent what ir do you have mate? is it the t20?

Ant no problem... Ok think theirs one left payment pending, Ant has one, moz has one on order...

thanks lee, might be able to sort it a bit sooner with any luck. ill pm you later :thumbs:

Top bit of kit works really well I've ordered 1 more for my other rifle thanks lee

• Like 1

Got mine yesterday and it's spot on, had a Quik wander last night and couldn't fault it at all, I just need to get used to range at night lol