What Camo For Uk Salt Marsh Estuary?

Funny thing is I dont think it matters what you wear just as long as you break up the human form many times ive shot geese duck wearing jeans and what ever i was wearing at the time but. Got in to a ditch or behind a bush , or. Reeds etc. think we. Have all been sucked into the Cammo craze. Says the cammo victim lol

• Like 3

I must have trawled thorugh every waterfowl jacket on the market last few days. drake, under armour, browning, coat from the USA, in duck blind max4 or shadow grass blades. Why is all the waterfowl gear marketed in the USA as 3in1 or 4in1......I just want a shell, not an entire outfit! :angry2:

Cant afford gear like swedteam,or sitka, but I've always thought of goretex as the best stuff.

Im thinking I might as well just buy something like a goretex surplus jacket.

Edited by ArcticWolf
  • Like 1

I must have trawled thorugh every waterfowl jacket on the market last few days. drake, under armour, browning, coat from the USA, in duck blind max4 or shadow grass blades. Why is all the waterfowl gear marketed in the USA as 3in1 or 4in1......I just want a shell, not an entire outfit! :angry2:

Cant afford gear like swedteam,or sitka, but I've always thought of goretex as the best stuff.

. HYCREEK. CAMO

I've got a browning 4 in 1 X change system with hydro fleece had it over 8 years still worm and dry and good for many more seasons got it from Bass pro shop in USA.

much cheaper than buying in UK,

Mail order available I buy lots of gear from Bass pro and even with import duties it works out much cheaper.

Happy hunting

It won't matter if you go enough it will all blend in!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If your on the foreshore it wont matter, 5 minutes in and out of gutters and everything will be brown until you hose it off when you get home (or when the season ends in my case!)

Go for maximum waterproofness and warmth, you can always chuck a bit of a net up if you think you need a bit more camo.